No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    I think they might not even make the conference finals. If they finish 3rd and the Raptors take the 2 seed, I’d pick the Raptors to win that series, especially with homecourt advantage.
    I’m pretty bored of GSW vs Cavs in the finals anyway, I’d rather see some new teams emerge, I doubt anyone beats the Warriors over 7 games though
    Rockets likely beat them. Cavs probably acquire avery Bradley, kemba walker or Dwight Howard/deandre Jordan before the trading deadline. They are including Jr smith, imam shumpert Isaiah Thomas, tristan thompson, and the Brooklyn pick in the package.

Comment

• James Harden is the unanimous MVP this year. Donovan Mitchell is the rookie of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
        Rockets likely beat them. Cavs probably acquire avery Bradley, kemba walker or Dwight Howard/deandre Jordan before the trading deadline. They are including Jr smith, imam shumpert Isaiah Thomas, tristan thompson, and the Brooklyn pick in the package.
        Rockets beat who? GSW? Absolutely no chance over 7 games IMO, as much as it’s frustrating for everyone else the Warriors are just simply too talented.

Comment

James Harden is the unanimous MVP this year. Donovan Mitchell is the rookie of the year.
          Agree with Harden as MVP but Ben Simmons is rookie of the year by a mile this season. Donovan is a great talent though

Comment

Agree with Harden as MVP but Ben Simmons is rookie of the year by a mile this season. Donovan is a great talent though
            Watch some Jazz games this season. Simmons stats regressed since December. Mitchell is leading the rookies in scoring. And the Jazz are gonna make it to the playoffs with Cousins injured.

Comment

Rockets beat who? GSW? Absolutely no chance over 7 games IMO, as much as it’s frustrating for everyone else the Warriors are just simply too talented.
              Rockets ate 2-1 vs Warriors. Capela is gonna be the x factor in the series. And rockets are no longer a one man team. CP3 is a solid 2nd option.

Comment

Watch some Jazz games this season. Simmons stats regressed since December. Mitchell is leading the rookies in scoring. And the Jazz are gonna make it to the playoffs with Cousins injured.
                I don’t think they make the play offs, AD is carrying that pels team, plus they’ve added a good piece in Mirotic. The Nuggets and Blazers both look like they’ll have 45+ wins making it a tough ask for the Jazz.
                The game goes way deeper than statistics as well bro, Mitchell may be scoring 3 or 4 more PPG than Simmons, but Ben is much more valuable as a player, he contributes much more to both than his offence and defence IMO, and has a lot more versatility to his game.
                I like both players but Simmons is the clear ROTY, I guarantee he’ll win that award

Comment

Rockets ate 2-1 vs Warriors. Capela is gonna be the x factor in the series. And rockets are no longer a one man team. CP3 is a solid 2nd option.
                  It’s a whole different ball game in the playoffs, the Rockets won’t be able to match GSW offensively or defensively over 7 games, GSW take that series in 5 or 6. Houston don’t play good enough defence to stop an offensive juggernaut like GSW, I don’t think they have the depth either tbh.
                  The only team I can see troubling GSW is the Thunder, from at least a defensive perspective anyway. Although Golden State just have to much firepower for anyone in the league IMO.

Comment

• I honestly don't see the Cavs making a move. I think it has gotten to the point Gilbert is done catering to Lebron and is fed up with all the rumors and non-commitment. If I.T. doesn't improve they will get bounced before the ECF.

Rockets have a chance against GS but I got the Warriors in 6. Harden and CP3 just can't be trusted in the playoffs. They are 1 piece away. Whether is be an upgrade at the 3 or 4, or trying to pry Cousins away and move Capella to the 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                      I honestly don't see the Cavs making a move. I think it has gotten to the point Gilbert is done catering to Lebron and is fed up with all the rumors and non-commitment. If I.T. doesn't improve they will get bounced before the ECF.

Rockets have a chance against GS but I got the Warriors in 6. Harden and CP3 just can't be trusted in the playoffs. They are 1 piece away. Whether is be an upgrade at the 3 or 4, or trying to pry Cousins away and move Capella to the 4.
                      Agree with pretty much all of this. 👌🏻
                      The Rockets need a two way forward to become a championship winning team. Someone like PG13 would be perfect.

Comment

Working...
                      X