Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The word of the day here is PLATFORMS. Invest in PLATFORMS. If a PLATFORM becomes mainstream, it's value 1000x's. Ripple /XRP /Bankara are not platforms. Neither is Bitcoin. At this time, ballers need to be throwing their change at Ethereum. Stuff like Eth, and Aeternity, developers build programs and have huge ideas for companies and run ICO crowdfunding events. IE, they write the software in Solidity, Eth's code, then have an event and say, 1 Eth will get you, 8500 of my shartcoins in question or whatever number the people pick to give you. Good example of a bad coin I invested in was TRON, I dropped 1 eth on that and got back thousands of TRON, forgot how much. But right afterwards, it went from 22 cent to 4 cents after Justin Sun had a webcast. So, I'm saying, watch the crap coins. Don't invest in a crap coin. Ripple is a decent bet to go 1x to 3x, possibly 4-5x, by 2018 year end. Aeternity has potential to do 100x by 2019.

Guys with less than 1k need to be buying a coin named Aeternity. Aeternity offers mobile smartphone mining, and the lead guy is Vitalik Buterin's friend. 1 Aeternity is less than 5 dollars at this time. Out of all the ICOs based on Eth, it's price has skyrocketed since the launch, and their dev team is quality. They update their github all the time, and check out how many of them there are, there's 30+ people. Tell you what, do what you wanna do, I'm goin with my gut, and that's what led me here.
    Last edited by Warrior Scholar; 02-03-2018, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Kudos and respect for sharing Ethereum knowledge with your brethren here on Bscene, I saw you did that and it made me smile. If people are here, they halfass at least have respect figured out, because they respect boxing. If someone is respecting the sharing of warrior teachings with the world, then they deserve financial advice. Well done.

Comment

• Bitshares was mentioned on the main board, do any of you Cryptocurrency guru's have any thoughts to share on that?

I'm new to Cryptocurrency trading/investing even though I would consider myself somewhat of a pioneer in accounting for it. I had a client paying no tax legitimately on a Bitcoin sale profit of over $200k, since then the laws in my country have now changed regarding Cryptocurrency and the taxation of such so.

I am strongly considering investing in the Cedex ICO which is upcoming in March, this would be the first ICO I'd be taking part in, I can see the potential but of course am wary. Investment is 1 Eth that they are asking for. Any thoughts/advice on this, anyone else considering this ICO?

It's an interesting space that's for sure and is quickly developing.

Comment

• Brother, that website is so scammy. The whole business objective is conceptual and no actual application. In other words, its all BS and nothing more. The ICO is only good for the people setting up the business. I see it all the time. Organizers freeze or hold people's money so they can't sell their seed money, while the "Organizers" run with the money. Of course, the paid "promoters" will say "I'm just a regular person" but reality is they still got paid to lie and help steal money.

Seriously, stay out of it. You are better off buying established coins or joining an ICO that is backed by someone like Mark Cuban. Like actually seeing Mark Cuban do news interviews and state in his own words he is promoting it and owns a share from the ICO.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
              Bought most of Crypto in mid November. Made more than double what I put in a month roughly. Saw a dip, put in a bit more but it's been dipping ever since. Todays the first day, i've seen constant growth since late December.

I put in like a fraction of money into ripple when it was hot, made x3 what I put in. Got out when it started dropping and put it into ICX. Especially as I could tell it was going to dip hard and it did, even before the correction. If the market stayed like it did roughly a month ago, I would have made a lot of money on ICX but they're all down.

I can't see it remaining this way for longer. Going to ride out the correction and when it starts to go out for a day or two, then I may just put some more money back in. I haven't put much money into crypto but i've still made money thankfully.

BTC, LTC, ETH, ICX owner.
              look into iota too.

tangel vs blockchain
              Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 02-04-2018, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• Y’all need to buy more...

Buy buy buy

Buy it all

Hold it all

Buy buy buy

The price won’t go up unless someone buys....

Buyers gotta outnumber the sellers, just like a ponzi...

So buy mother****er,,, This is the future

These digital coins are gonna take over...

Buy buy buy

It’s dropped 50%

Bust out that robinhood app and buy buy buy

This shyt hitting 20k, 50k, 1 million, the technical charts show it

Buy buy buy

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  You got them e-points shiny ???

Comment

• Is there's a way to short this ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
                      Is there's a way to short this ?
                      Yes

Bitcoin trust,,,, I wanna say the symbol is GBTC..

If your broker can get access of stocks, you can short it, but may be hard because everybody wants to short it.

Same reason why you can’t short Kodak right now, nobody willing to loan the shares

Comment

Working...
                      X