****ing bloodbath
      This starting to get more relevant

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BT...ipulated-Dump/

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        That dude sounds a lil crazy.

"Won't go above $15k AGAIN"

"Will get pushed down to $1k"

I think this is a buy opportunity & it'll for sure hit $15k again. It'll hit higher than that.

If anyone was around in 2013 they'll remember it going over $1k for the first time & then it dropped down to as low as $200 from there iirc. I don't see why this is any different than that correction. When things go up too fast they tend to go back down before making a more reasonable trajectory up.

There is so much FUD/FOMO bs with crypto still I think we have more severe ups & downs & thats just part of how sh^t works as uncomfortable or crazy as it can get, but love it or hate it decentralized currency is the future & the smarter mfers are & have been hodling.

Comment

• Comment

• I got out of bitcoin in time but some of my other positions still took a hit

Bitcoin is the AOL of the crypto world, that's not a good or bad thing, just a thing. Those million dollar calls were based on an assumption that Bitcoin would remain dominant but it's had market cap eaten up by new projects.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              That dude sounds a lil crazy.

"Won't go above $15k AGAIN"

"Will get pushed down to $1k"

I think this is a buy opportunity & it'll for sure hit $15k again. It'll hit higher than that.

If anyone was around in 2013 they'll remember it going over $1k for the first time & then it dropped down to as low as $200 from there iirc. I don't see why this is any different than that correction. When things go up too fast they tend to go back down before making a more reasonable trajectory up.

There is so much FUD/FOMO bs with crypto still I think we have more severe ups & downs & thats just part of how sh^t works as uncomfortable or crazy as it can get, but love it or hate it decentralized currency is the future & the smarter mfers are & have been hodling.
              Don’t forget our bet..

Hits 5k before it hits 20k

Get all your e-points shined up real nice

The Ponzi has ran out of new buyers, no new money to keep pumping the price..

Now it’s just devoted cryptoheads buying the dips, propping up the price a bit to prevent a total collapse..

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                Thanks for sharing, that’s an interesting link.

I got no doubt that this “market” is heavily manipulated.

I do doubt that someone known as “bigdawg” is in the know.

You can see this coming a mile away if you have any investing knowledge/experience.

Just wait til it gets regulated and you got pay taxes on transactions, which will strangle liquidity, and send cryptos back to pennystock status where they belong

Comment

• bitcoin back to 20k at least by december 2018. no other crypto comes close to bitcoins security protocol and resistance to censorship except maybe monero.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                    I got out of bitcoin in time but some of my other positions still took a hit

Bitcoin is the AOL of the crypto world, that's not a good or bad thing, just a thing. Those million dollar calls were based on an assumption that Bitcoin would remain dominant but it's had market cap eaten up by new projects.
                    AOL in that its been around first? I definitely don't believe its some dated concept yet by any means. Crypto is gonna be around for our lifetimes & BTC is the most likely suspect to still lead the pack for the foreseeable future if not for our lifetimes.

I think people are failing to realize this thing has had & will continue to have ups & downs. People love getting out the lube & jacking off the ups & wanna bury it at the downs.

But take a look. It was up 10x from 7 months ago. Thats MFING INSANE. I believe its still up 500% THIS YEAR. This is a correction happening not "the bubble" popping.

People are ignoring basic sh^t like this cuz most of y'all mfers are noobs to this sh^t & all y'all love living in the black & white while ignoring the giant gray area most of the world exists in.

Feel free to bury it while the smart mfers buy it doe.

Originally posted by GOLDKING View Post
                    bitcoin back to 20k at least by december 2018. no other crypto comes close to bitcoins security protocol and resistance to censorship except maybe monero.
                    Yep. Because this looks like one of the biggest dips, & there is no assurance the bottom has been hit yet so it could end up being the biggest dip still, it could be one of the longer recoveries so nothing crazy said here cuz we w/e happens all I'm sure of is we haven't seen the ATH yet.

Randomly I've seen a few cats say they think ETH could take over as the #1 coin in the near future, but I still think thats a longshot.

Comment

• Bitcoin is purely an investment coin

The purpose of the coin is flawed and outdated. Currently I own 25k ripple which I bought at around 0.20 euros each- it’s true price is around 1.5 euros imo even though binance keeps having hear corrections

I also have 44k stellar which I got dirt cheap, pretty sure it was like 0.05 euros each

I have quite a few tron too which is doing meh at the moment

I got 15k digibyte too which I think will grow soon

Yes I work in finance, so far I have made a considerable profit but I expect ripple to be around 4-5 euros end of the year

Stellar will go to the moon once the exchange launches and ibm start implanting it more publically for banks. But again, I will cash out at around 4-5 euros

Tron I will go out if it ever hits 1 Euro as I got that when it launched

Comment

Working...
                      X