No announcement yet.

Report: 100,000 Native British Girls Raped by Grooming Gangs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    And those stats would probably be true in india where they rape anything that moves!
    Don't talk outta your ass if you don't know the stats bruh..

http://gazettereview.com/2017/03/top...e-crime-rates/

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-...Rape-rate#2010

May be you mistook India for Pakistan where they rape their mom or sis or whomsoever is available in the family.. You let a lot of them in your country, if heathrow, parliament and now Manchester hasn't taught you what you are dealing with already, don't know what will..

India has some sure horny rapists and around 20% of cases are not registered or reported which happens in the remote and poor cities but everything said and done the numbers speak for themselves..

Comment

I don't think the stats refer to one particular gang but to child abuse in general. It's much more prevelant than people want to admit as it makes them feel uncomfortable. We have 15m under 18s in the uk, 100,000 would be 0.6% of them which is low if anything. Sadly it's probably far far higher than that. My missus is an educational psychologist and let me tell you than in any average inner city school the % of kids being sexually abused usually by someone they know is usually on the double digits

Not sure how many of u guys r uk but the reason this story is a big one is the police knew about these gangs in Rotherham and Rochdale for decades but do nothing for fear of being called racist as these were Asian gangs operating to cater to white fetish tastes of Asian paedophiles. The police say back and did nothing (not some conspiracy - it's ALL come out now after inquiries and it's all in transcript) as they didn't want to stir the un PC hornets nest. It's disgraceful and plenty of suicides by rapes teenagers could have been prevented but the liberal run councils didn't want to confront the possibility that multiculturalism wasn't working. Their master plan agenda came before child safety

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
        I don't think the stats refer to one particular gang but to child abuse in general. It's much more prevelant than people want to admit as it makes them feel uncomfortable. We have 15m under 18s in the uk, 100,000 would be 0.6% of them which is low if anything. Sadly it's probably far far higher than that. My missus is an educational psychologist and let me tell you than in any average inner city school the % of kids being sexually abused usually by someone they know is usually on the double digits

Not sure how many of u guys r uk but the reason this story is a big one is the police knew about these gangs in Rotherham and Rochdale for decades but do nothing for fear of being called racist as these were Asian gangs operating to cater to white fetish tastes of Asian paedophiles. The police say back and did nothing (not some conspiracy - it's ALL come out now after inquiries and it's all in transcript) as they didn't want to stir the un PC hornets nest. It's disgraceful and plenty of suicides by rapes teenagers could have been prevented but the liberal run councils didn't want to confront the possibility that multiculturalism wasn't working. Their master plan agenda came before child safety
        When you say Asian, you mean Pakistani right? Because there are hardly any Chinese or Japanese to be raping white British girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
          When you say Asian, you mean Pakistani right? Because there are hardly any Chinese or Japanese to be raping white British girls.
          True.

It's mostly South Asians from India and Pakistan.

A lot of Pakistanis and Indians really despise the native English people, and have no second thoughts about abusing the young girls.

That being said, many South Asian men have little or no respect for any girls, including their own.

Comment

I especially like this video from the same channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi
              Here in Turkey those dogs hide from everyone that theyr rapists when they are sent to prison. Because in there they surely get raped, beaten and even killed.
              U mean Americans?

Comment

And motherf0cker dont get me started about

Gary Glitter and Jimmy Saville

2 prominent MUSLIM IMAM LEADERS who sexually abused THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN over a 50 year disgusting period.

No one said anything to these two vile disgusting monsters for DECADES in fear because they were MUSLIM CLERICS in high positions ready to full akbar on any kunt in their path

Lest not forget them!!!

Infact im pretty sure the Queen gave one of them an OBE or mbe!!

HA!
                This post actually contradicts one of your earlier posts. You showed a pie chart displaying many more whites are convicted of sex crimes than none whites. But here u admit that Muslim clerics abused thousands of girls without being convicted. Maybe judges are slower to convict Muslims.

I'm just pointing out a discrepancy in your arguement.

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  This post actually contradicts one of your earlier posts. You showed a pie chart displaying many more whites are convicted of sex crimes than none whites. But here u admit that Muslim clerics abused thousands of girls without being convicted. Maybe judges are slower to convict Muslims.

I'm just pointing out a discrepancy in your arguement.

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.

Mooshashi please dont tell me you just posted that.

You are a good dude with a fine taste in women.

That post of mine was laced with obvious sarcasm that you did not pick up.

Youre not a Brit so i guess that lets you off.

The vile scumbags who i mention with obvious sarcasm...

Were Gary Glitter and Jimmy Saville

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Glitter

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile

No they werent muslim at all.

Both white celebrities here in England who historically sexually abused and raped children for decades whilst the police and authorities knew.

They knew for decades.

No they werent muslims at all. They were Christian white men. I wrote that they were muslim to have a dig at the previous poster who has got his statistics horribly wrong and his news horribly wrong.

Poking fun at him.

These two vile scumbags shocked the nation.

They were molesting children for decades without anybody saying a word.

Mooshashi u didnt pick that up?

You American chaps are beginning to frighten me!

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi
                    No, by dogs i mean rapists. No reason for refering to a whole nation as dogs.
                    Got ya.

Turkish prisons are no joke

Comment

Mooshashi please dont tell me you just posted that.

You are a good dude with a fine taste in women.

That post of mine was laced with obvious sarcasm that you did not pick up.

Youre not a Brit so i guess that lets you off.

The vile scumbags who i mention with obvious sarcasm...

Were Gary Glitter and Jimmy Saville

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Glitter

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile
                      No they werent muslim at all.

Mooshashi u didnt pick that up?

You American chaps are beginning to frighten me!
                      Wow I totally missed the sarcasm......went right over my head.

And me with two English grandsons and an English son in law! Daughter in London and having lived there myself.

I guess I was still in a state of euphoria with Spence defeating Brook tonight. And I had my sarcasm blocker on as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X