No announcement yet.

5 Guys Burgers: The New King

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Five Guys is good but too pricy. And where I live their fries are horrible, although they do give you a lot of them.

I'm always shocked when people praise their fries. I don't get it.

Not really. Whataburger burgers are big and and very flavorful.
    I remember going to Five Guys almost every day for lunch back in high school, just to get their Cajun fries.

Delicious mofos.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
      I remember going to Five Guys almost every day for lunch back in high school, just to get their Cajun fries.

Delicious mofos.
      The one near me must be defective or something because I hate their fries.

Comment

i go to in n out every time i am in reno. their burgers are tasty, and don't leave you feeling like death like a macdonalds burger would. i have not had any macdonalds or anything like that in quite a while, but i remember the food basically not tasting real.

A and W is a chain in new york that used to have good burgers. fairly certain they are quite regional. we don't have them here in new england, and i don't think they're out west.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          Cult favorite In-N-Out may have captured the hearts of burgers lovers across Southern California, but it’s no longer America’s favorite, according to a new poll.

The popular Southern California-based chain was unseated in Harris Poll’s EquiTrend Study by Five Guys Burgers and Fries, dropping to the second spot.

In-N-Out had held the title of America’s favorite burger chain for the past two years in the poll, which asks consumers to rank brands in a variety of fields based on familiarity, quality and how likely they are to buy the company’s product.

Shake Shack, which expanded into Southern California fairly recently, finished third in the survey.

Here’s the full list under the Burger Restaurant of the Year category:

-Five Guys Burgers and Fries
          -In-N-Out Burger
          -Shake Shack
          -Wendy’s
          -Culver’s
          -Whataburger
          -McDonald’s
          -SONIC America’s Drive-In
          -Smashburger
          -Steak ‘n Shake

Five Guys was established in Virginia in 1986, but didn’t expand outside the Washington D.C.-area until 2001, according to its website. By 2016, it had expanded across the country and internationally, with 1,400 locations around the world.

In-N-Out opened its first drive-thru hamburger stand in Baldwin Park back in 1948. The regional fast food chain currently has more than 300 locations in California, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Texas and Oregon, according to the In-N-Out website.

http://ktla.com/2017/05/17/in-n-out-...n-in-new-poll/

Five guys and shake shack are both better than in n out

Comment

In-N-Out, Smashburger, and Five Guys are top tier.

Comment

5 guys shouldn't be at the west coast, just like how these west coast franchises don't open any in east or Midwest

We don't get In-N-Out ya'll shouldn't get Halal Guys or 5 Guys

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                5 guys shouldn't be at the west coast, just like how these west coast franchises don't open any in east or Midwest

We don't get In-N-Out ya'll shouldn't get Halal Guys or 5 Guys
                U can keep whack ass five guys

Halal guys can stay here

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                  Five guys and shake shack are both better than in n out

If you ever have the same opinion as this nitwit

You should automatically realize you're wrong

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post

Delicious mofos.
                    Mine was tommys.

Had a tommys literally across the street

Tommys is no in n out though

Comment

In n Out not going to be replaced for me. Pretty much the only fast food I do aside from the occasional Taco Bell visit.

Comment

Working...
                      X