Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 Guys Burgers: The New King

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five guys is always empty, having more franchises makes you king? They paid someone to put them at the top, every five guys i go to is empty, every in and out is packed to the gills.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Five guys is always empty, having more franchises makes you king? They paid someone to put them at the top, every five guys i go to is empty, every in and out is packed to the gills.
      Five Guys is no. 1 when it's rarely full.

Freaking in n out has 4 lane, 2 window drive thrus and mofos are blocking traffic trying to get in line

Comment

• I have had 5 guys, and it's good, but it's not great..

I find it very hard to believe it's the best burger in America... my local red ****ing robin has better burgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Five Guys is no. 1 when it's rarely full.

Freaking in n out has 4 lane, 2 window drive thrus and mofos are blocking traffic trying to get in line

yeah this is that same pollster that rated 5 guys number one tasting burger when 5 guys franchised, and moved out of the east coast and was opening up Cali stores.

Its paid BS, I ate at five guys 3 different times and 3 locations I always try to give a fair shake, it was horrible each time and I never ate since.

Bad hard fries too, the burger was poorly made it was shaped like a tennis ball, the meat was hard and dry, the other place I went the meat was still bleeding a bit.

In and out is number 1, clean, good service, good fresh fries, they cut those fries fresh and drop them in the fryer and you eat them so good golden too with ketchup.

The meat is clean healthy, good lettuce, sauce everything.

Quality over quantity, simple burger but good quality is all I want.

I can literally drive by the 4 different 5 guy in and around my city and each will be empty with like two or 3 people tops, but in and out you got fools lined up at 10 am waiting for it to open. This is a daily thing too.

Comment

• Overrated.
            My favorite burger chain is LA burger. I'm not sure if it's nation wide because I've only seen them here in the Dallas area, but it's the best.

Comment

Working...
            X