Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 Guys Burgers: The New King

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Five Guys is good but too pricy. And where I live their fries are horrible, although they do give you a lot of them.

I'm always shocked when people praise their fries. I don't get it.

Originally posted by b morph View Post
    Whattaburger! Lol! Isn't that pretty much the Texas version of McDonald's?
    Not really. Whataburger burgers are big and and very flavorful.

Comment

For me it is hard to get excited about fast food burgers. Five guys is good but it is being compared to Wendy's and McDonald's. I have always prefer grilled over fried and these places are starting to charge what it costs for a gourmet burger at a real restaurant.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        didnt make the cut...that's what they get for charging people $7 for just a Western
        Man, I really miss the western bacon cheeseburger from Carl's. When I moved to the east coast, the chain is called Hardee's with Red Burrito (instead of Green Burrito like Cali lol). I pull up and ordered a WBC, and they had no idea what it was! They don't make those at Hardee's!

Comment

Five guys burger and their fries are delicious. Every city I go to I check where's the nearest one from where i'm staying at.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            them fries are da bomb! is all about that peanut oil

I'll have the triple bacon cheese with the works and a strawberry/cookies and cream to wash it down please
            Originally posted by -jose- View Post

:wank:
            If i were you i'd check those arteries of yours ASAP jose .

Comment

Comment

There can only be one king!

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                  If i were you i'd check those arteries of yours ASAP jose .
                  lol it's all good wifey got me on check with yearly check ups and home cooked meals (nothing fried) but don't get it twisted every other weekend I'll YOLO me on of these burgers and/or a nice 22 oz steak from outback wings and Aussie fries but health wise I'm ok not perfect but ok, i could still see my penis when i look down so i guess that's good

Comment

We have 5 guys over here now.

I don't really get it because it is a bit expensive and we have loads gourmet style burger places that would blow it out of the water for a similar-ish price.

You might as well get your cheap does-a-job stuff at McDonald's or go to a place that gives you a burger with pulled pork on it, chorizo, bacon mayonnaise, deep fried onions, and the burger itself is essentially a minced steak so you can have rare or medium if you wanted and avoid shitting out your internal organs.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                      What do u get?
                      Lol When i feel like splurging i get the jalapeno thickburger. The whole menu is good though
                      the Western Bacon Cheese burger is always a classic....believe it or not the Chicken Ranch is also legit...the 6 dollar burgers....just can't go wrong.......

Comment

Working...
                      X