Do you have a side piece?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Are you propositioning him?
    Of course not. Why are you so quick to defend him? You love him, don't you?

He said he raped and sodomized men when he was in prison, so he obviously likes to have sex with other men. You wish you had been one of them, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
      You sleep with men don't you Larry?
      You love poking the bear and running and hiding behind a tree dont you

Comment

He said he raped and sodomized men when he was in prison, so he obviously likes to have sex with other men. You wish you had been one of them, right?
        you literally have no personality at all, i get bored just reading your dry recycled ass posts.. I cant believe you still have the nerve to talk to anyone on here the way you run from online battles..how is you white power movement going on Castefootball?

Comment

lol no I was just amused by your comment

I don't know about his previous sexual experiences, suffice it to say that I don't have them on my mind as frequently as you seem to. You talk about Larry's sexual life with disturbing regularity.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            You love poking the bear and running and hiding behind a tree dont you
            You told us what you were poking in prison.

Comment

I'm not into side pieces.

I'm either in a committed relationship, or I will **** anything that will let me.

Comment

You told us what you were poking in prison.

keep on talking

Comment

You sleep with men don't you Larry?
                  Yet you look at Russian penises on beaches.

Comment

I'd never cheat.

Don't even think I could remain friends with someone if I found out they were cheating on their significant other/partner. Same person would backstab you for a dollar. You either have loyalty or you don't.
                    Last edited by ////; 05-17-2017, 07:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                      Pretty much.

I've been with my woman for 20 years. I'd be ashamed if she hasn't gotten d*cked on the side before.
                      And you still lay-up in a house with that? Maybe Sunspace got it wrong. You are probably a liberal cuck after all.

Comment

Working...
                      X