Do you have a side piece?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
    I am actually very loyal to my people.

You are obviously not.Most Canadians are either Asian or White. Blacks comprise only about 1% to 2% here.

Your own "black power" ideology is narrow minded, and since you are not black, it's indicative of a psychological problem. You would never support a white boxer no matter where he's from.
    Did you go for jean pascal or kovelev?

If Paulie malignaggi and Chris Algieri could punch, I'd be sucking their ****s right now. You know nothing about me.
    Last edited by -MEGA-; 05-14-2017, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      Did you go for Jean Pascal or Kovalev?
      Kovalev of course.

If Pascal or Stevenson fought Joe Smith, who would you root for?

You were rooting for Joshua to beat Klitschko, even though neither is American.

Comment

Kovalev of course.

Fake Russian, disgraceful Canadian. Thank you.

I'd root for joe smith. Logically if I were a betting man though, I'd bet on the favorite. Joe smith is badass. A carpenter from jersey,,, get outta here.

I didn't root for Joshua over klitschko either, I just think Joshua is the truth. I'd like to see him fight fury and would root for wilder over him. What's your point again?

Comment

This game is so easy....

But I'm the cuck?

Get outta your basement labs fellas, game over!!

Tell us where exactly on this scale ur bird would fit? 'round the middle..

I take it you aren't a horrible chap and could pull above a 2. Then again, I don't expect some forty-year old AC repairman managing a boxing forum to have any significant wealth, looks, or package to his name, so that rules out anything above a 7.

Having a side doesn't mean you still aren't a cuck if you willingly acknowledge that your wife gets d*cked down by Demetrius....

Hey, if you do the open relationship ish, do you megaman. Won't stop any of us for calling it like it is though
          Last edited by -MEGA-; 05-15-2017, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post

Tell us where exactly on this scale ur bird would fit? 'round the middle..

I take it you aren't a horrible chap and could pull above a 2. Then again, I don't expect some forty-year old AC repairman managing a boxing forum to have any significant wealth, looks, or package to his name, so that rules out anything above a 7.

Having a side doesn't mean you still aren't a cuck if you willingly acknowledge that your wife gets d*cked down by Demetrius....

Hey, if you do the open relationship ish, do you megaman. Won't stop any of us for calling it like it is though

7.5 is about right. I'd go as far as an 8.

I'm not an ac repairman, assh*le.

No I am not in an open relationship and wouldn't condone of my wife ****ing Demetrius or anybody for that matter. My wife is human, not a slut.

For mother****ers that be crying about their c*cks and no p*ssy all the time. You would think this would be a helpful lesson to them. But now everybody wants to act all moral and upitty.

I'm a player homie. I'll take two nickels (two, 5's) and rub them together and have a dime. It ain't nothing.

I'll be married for 50 years, have grandkids and great grand kids of all nationalities and I'll be the patriarch. Don't blame me for being real.
            Last edited by -MEGA-; 05-14-2017, 09:08 PM.

Comment

I've been married 19 years and I've never fooled around on my wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom .
                Some men without honor were chosen as presidents in your lifetime.

Clinton wasn't "one of the best" even among the past few presidents - he was one of the weakest in American history.

Carter and Reagan were men of stronger character. Ronald loved Nancy until his last day.
                Have you read that book Inside the White House?

Comment

7.5 is about right. I'd go as far as an 8.

I'm not an ac repairman, assh*le.

No I am not in an open relationship and wouldn't condone of my wife ****ing Demetrius or anybody for that matter. My wife is human, not a slut.

For mother****ers that be crying about their c*cks and no p*ssy all the time. You would think this would be a helpful lesson to them. But now everybody wants to act all moral and upitty.

I'm a player homie. I'll take two nickels (two, 5's) and rub them together and have a dime. It ain't nothing.

I'll be married for 50 years, have grandkids and great grand kids of all nationalities and I'll be the patriarch. Don't blame me for being real.
                  It don't work like that, senior. A player such as yourself should know.

You stated earlier that you're already of the thought that your wife ****s around town. By definition that makes her a slut... Self explanatory.

Comment

I have no issue with disloyalty if ur playing the field or don't see a legitimate future with the broad if you don't love her. Last girl I had, I cheated on her the same night I asked her out. That relationship was more of a moment rather than a story type of deal. I didn't plan to see anything going far*

I get up in arms about faithfulness and **** when you're actually talking above love & legitimacy; Otherwise you just continue doing the same things you did beforehand, which shows that you aren't a real man of your word and aren't dependable if you fly from broad's bed to broad's bed every other week. Why would anybody care to count on you if you can't commit to anything in any term...

Comment

TIL that having sex with lots of women makes you a beta

Kovalev of course.

Me personally I'd root for Joe Smith. He earned me as a fan with back to back upset stoppage wins.

Comment

Working...
                      X