anybody have any employment for ggg gloveking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    What's so funny, chinaman?
    Omfg! He still doesnt know what were laughing at. Red with beige!! Doesnt fake gold make your skin turn green? So hes walking around with red and beige, green skin and socks and sandals and the socks are different colours!! Get on the catwalk smelly

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
      Omfg! He still doesnt know what were laughing at. Red with beige!! Doesnt fake gold make your skin turn green? So hes walking around with red and beige, green skin and socks and sandals and the socks are different colours!! Get on the catwalk smelly
      I guess it's pretty easy to try to talk sh it about someone when you, and your Chinese friend, are you afraid to show what you look like. Just like it's easy for you punks to try to talk sh it about my boxing vid, since neither of you are man enough to post your own. I guess it's pretty easy to hide behind your screen and talk sh it about someone else, rather than expose yourself.

But, then again, nobody believes that you're not the fat, flabby, out of shape, big headed, 3 handed Sun space.

And yes, fake sh it turns my skin green. So, if my chain were fake, it would be really easy to soon in and show the green skin. But you won't do that. You'll just sit back and make imaginary jokes about something that doesn't exist. Something that doesn't exist, just like Jamie Harris, I mean Sun space

Comment

To be fair, GGG Gloveking looks like he beats asses on the regular despite dressing like Winnie the Pooh.

He'd smash both of you at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
          To be fair, GGG Gloveking looks like he beats asses on the regular despite dressing like Winnie the Pooh.

Winnie the Pooh, LMAO!!

Comment

Im a professional you moron. With warren. Look it up

Comment

You're ANYTHING but professional. You should have Frank set something up to show your prowess against a larger opponent. I'll work cheap. Set it up with your promoter

Edit: I can make 168, not sure about 160

Comment

Exactly this.

Comment

A professional what? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    A professional what? Lol
                    Professional internet troll. With Warren (Buffet)

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      You're ANYTHING but professional. You should have Frank set something up to show your prowess against a larger opponent. I'll work cheap. Set it up with your promoter

Edit: I can make 168, not sure about 160
                      You couldnt make a fxcking sandwich. Now fxck off and play with tigger. Your video is not good fella. You dont seem much of a puncher to me for someone that can make 168. You look weak. Do u even know what a combination is? Take this L

Comment

Working...
                      X