No announcement yet.

anybody have any employment for ggg gloveking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    At least I post my pic. I don't have some Chinese thug as my avatar to act like I'm tough. You should post your real pic. Some skinny, yellow punk curled up in a ball while some kids are kicking you, laughing, and holding your shoes. You're fuçking too scared to play a game of pick up basketball because you have no ability not stamina, yet act like you want to fight. I can see it now, we square off to fight and you jump into your crane stance like the karate kid or some sh it.

GTFOH you scared little b itch. Go shoot some hoops by yourself on an empty court
    You're embarrassing yourself with your pictures and videos. You're a middle aged idiot trying to look tough online. No one fears you, you look frail, and your punching technique is comical.

Dressing like this lame no rhythm having ass, how's your stiff joints old man?

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
      No. Naughty white working class boy. Give me my fries pheasant.

Enjoy that L child. We all make mistakes.
      Your nothing but a gerkin in a burger. Your irrelevant. Your brian sutherland so your struggling to deal with me KO you unfortunately. Why do you like boxing yet cant handle your L like a man. Thats a shame. Heres another L. oh yes i win again.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        Where did you take that avatar pic? McDonalds toilet?
        Yes the mcdonalds in the city centre as he was transfered from the drive through restaurant for stealing gherkins. He cried so they didnt sack him they transfered him to the city restauran as his mum rang and asked to speak to ronald mcdonald.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
          See everyone on this site laughs at you. Another L is dished. You look a right wimp mate. You look like you aint washed in years and your clothes have holes in
          Oh wow, you got one anti-social oriental weakling on your side, and now "everyone is laughing". You're a fuçking clown

Comment

Oh wow, you got one anti-social oriental weakling on your side, and now "everyone is laughing". You're a fuçking clown
            Your jewellery is fake to. Piss off back to Taiwan and buy some more smelly kunt

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
              Your jewellery is fake to. Piss off back to Taiwan and buy some more smelly kunt
              You wish that b itch was fake son. Only fake is your fuçking account DumbSpace.

You fat smelly piece of Poorto Reaking ****

Comment

You're embarrassing yourself with your pictures and videos. You're a middle aged idiot trying to look tough online. No one fears you, you look frail, and your punching technique is comical.

Dressing like this lame no rhythm having ass, how's your stiff joints old man?

Care to share, you weak ass, Jackie Chan wannabe. Playing by yourself afraid of getting embarrassed by a Pinoy and a Mexican (like either one of them can ball). I'd fold your skinny ass up like a lawn chair. Fake ass avatar pic, curled in a ball by little kids, can't get help at Best Buy ass. Put a bowl on your head and get a haircut

Comment

Care to share, you weak ass, Jackie Chan wannabe. Playing by yourself afraid of getting embarrassed by a Pinoy and a Mexican (like either one of them can ball). I'd fold your skinny ass up like a lawn chair. Fake ass avatar pic, curled in a ball by little kids, can't get help at Best Buy ass. Put a bowl on your head and get a haircut

Comment

What's so funny, chinaman?

Comment

lmao to be fair GGG looks decent looking but damn i did lol at his horrendous fashion when i first saw that pic of him inside the rest room.. red shirt tucked in a brown cargo pants.. silver bling necklace and gold bracelet..

Comment

Working...
                      X