No announcement yet.

Looks Like War With North Korea Might Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good, we need another W
    Last edited by PACnPBFsuck; 08-09-2017, 03:46 AM.

Comment

If these f#ckheads mess up the Canelo vs GGG fight from happening with their "my dick is too small war" I'm gonna be pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        If these f#ckheads mess up the Canelo vs GGG fight from happening with their "my dick is too small war" I'm gonna be pissed.
        Exactly bruh.

We already have a "my dick is too small war," the Mayweather vs. McGregor fight which has killed a lot of hype for GGG vs. Canelo.

Add North Korea on top of that, there will be no interest left for GGG vs. Canelo.

Comment

really embarrassing how this is being handled. i was a trump fan but boy was i wrong,the guy is a clown, theres people lives on the line and youve got him trash talking on twitter like some boxer. i dont know wtf is wrong with the yanks tbh, just leave them alone, why do you always have to get yourself into conflicts. If you just left them be they wouldnt initiate any sort of attacks, they are understandably ****ed off with your military presence and trumps bull****. For some reason you keep poking the hornets nest. There wasnt this problem when you had obama so the problem is obviousy trump. gonna have blood on your hands if the situation escalates, theres millions of innocent north koreans who will get caught up in the bombing, millions of innocent south koreans and civilians in neighbouring countries and you better hope that they cant reach the US mainland. The way trump talks about fire and fury is ****ing disgusting, got women and children who just want to live there lives and hes bragging about doing that.

Comment

Dog eating motha****as

Comment

Won't happen. North Korea has been threatening for years and they don't do anything. If the had anything they would have already.
              Trump just finally had the balls to say stop your nonsense shut your mouth or we'll shut it for you. We

Comment

I hope Trump don't nuke nobody. He's talking very biblical & sh^t.

He just needs to send a couple hundred special forces guys over there in the dark & by morning we should own the place. I mean what is the average North Korean like 5'2, 116lbs? I could take out about 40, 50 of them hand to hand with a sh^tty gas tank & after taking 2 allergy pills which makes me feel kinda sleepy & like I'm moving in semi-slow motion sometimes. I can just imagine how many a trained killer with weapons & superior tactics could take out.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  really embarrassing how this is being handled. i was a trump fan but boy was i wrong,the guy is a clown, theres people lives on the line and youve got him trash talking on twitter like some boxer.
                  Its like that film with Bill Murray, where there are actual people trying to kill him and he thinks its a some sort of reality TV show/movie being stage.

Comment

finally a leader with some guts after 8 years of the cowardly obama administration

its over for the north korean dictator if he carries on , end him trump

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      really embarrassing how this is being handled. i was a trump fan but boy was i wrong,the guy is a clown, theres people lives on the line and youve got him trash talking on twitter like some boxer.
                      I know, right? Before this he seemed like such an intelligent and insightful man.
                      #MAGA

Comment

Working...
                      X