No announcement yet.

Looks Like War With North Korea Might Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    finally a leader with some guts after 8 years of the cowardly obama administration

its over for the north korean dictator if he carries on , end him trump
    Exactly.

Obama did nothing except draw 'red lines' he did nothing when crossed for 8 years.

And it's Bill Clinton we can thank for NK going nuclear.

He made a deal that he said would keep NK from going nuclear:

Good afternoon. I am pleased that the United States and North Korea yesterday reached agreement on the text of a framework document on North Korea's nuclear program. This agreement will help to achieve a longstanding and vital American objective: an end to the threat of nuclear proliferation on the Korean Peninsula.

This agreement is good for the United States, good for our allies, and good for the safety of the entire world. It reduces the danger of the threat of nuclear spreading in the region. It's a crucial step toward drawing North Korea into the global community.

Today, after 16 months of intense and difficult negotiations with North Korea, we have completed an agreement that will make the United States, the Korean Peninsula, and the world safer. Under the agreement, North Korea has agreed to freeze its existing nuclear program and to accept international inspection of all existing facilities.

This agreement represents the first step on the road to a nuclear-free Korean Peninsula. It does not rely on trust. Compliance will be certified by the International Atomic Energy Agency. The United States and North Korea have also agreed to ease trade restrictions and to move toward establishing liaison offices in each other's capitals. These offices will ease North Korea's isolation.

Throughout this administration, the fight against the spread of nuclear weapons has been among our most important international priorities, and we've made great progress toward removing nuclear weapons from Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and from Belarus. Nuclear weapons in Russia are no longer targeted on our citizens. Today all Americans should know that as a result of this achievement on Korea, our Nation will be safer and the future of our people more secure.
    -Bill Clinton, October 18, 1994

Source:
    http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=49319

So now Trump has to clean up the mess two idiot Democrat Presidents made. Thank God we have a real man in the White House who cares about this country, as opposed to feel-good idiots appeasing dictators and letting them snooker us.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      I know, right? Before this he seemed like such an intelligent and insightful man.
      #MAGA
      Go **** yourself. I ran u off these boards, so stay off

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        I know, right? Before this he seemed like such an intelligent and insightful man.
        #MAGA
        aha sarcasm noted. i say fan, i wasnt some cheerleader, just thought he was significantly better than clinton and seemed a refreshing change. I wasnt expecting him to be quite this bloodthirsty.

Comment

The ones barking the most are the ones who will not be fighting. Fake patriots.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Exactly.

Obama did nothing except draw 'red lines' he did nothing when crossed for 8 years.

And it's Bill Clinton we can thank for NK going nuclear.

He made a deal that he said would keep NK from going nuclear:

Good afternoon. I am pleased that the United States and North Korea yesterday reached agreement on the text of a framework document on North Korea's nuclear program. This agreement will help to achieve a longstanding and vital American objective: an end to the threat of nuclear proliferation on the Korean Peninsula.

This agreement is good for the United States, good for our allies, and good for the safety of the entire world. It reduces the danger of the threat of nuclear spreading in the region. It's a crucial step toward drawing North Korea into the global community.

Today, after 16 months of intense and difficult negotiations with North Korea, we have completed an agreement that will make the United States, the Korean Peninsula, and the world safer. Under the agreement, North Korea has agreed to freeze its existing nuclear program and to accept international inspection of all existing facilities.

This agreement represents the first step on the road to a nuclear-free Korean Peninsula. It does not rely on trust. Compliance will be certified by the International Atomic Energy Agency. The United States and North Korea have also agreed to ease trade restrictions and to move toward establishing liaison offices in each other's capitals. These offices will ease North Korea's isolation.

Throughout this administration, the fight against the spread of nuclear weapons has been among our most important international priorities, and we've made great progress toward removing nuclear weapons from Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and from Belarus. Nuclear weapons in Russia are no longer targeted on our citizens. Today all Americans should know that as a result of this achievement on Korea, our Nation will be safer and the future of our people more secure.
            -Bill Clinton, October 18, 1994

Source:
            http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=49319

So now Trump has to clean up the mess two idiot Democrat Presidents made. Thank God we have a real man in the White House who cares about this country, as opposed to feel-good idiots appeasing dictators and letting them snooker us.
            What do you mean "exactly" lol. You think bombing NK is some how a good thing?

They made nothing but empty threats for years wtf were we supposed to do just blow their **** up for talking

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                What do you mean "exactly" lol. You think bombing NK is some how a good thing?

They made nothing but empty threats for years wtf were we supposed to do just blow their **** up for talking
                Thanks to obamo NK is now a nuclear power

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  Thanks to obamo NK is now a nuclear power
                  They tested nukes before obama was even elected

Comment

I hope Zaroku doesn't get murdered by the nukes from North Korea.

Comment

What do you mean "exactly"
                      I agreed with what he said.

You think bombing NK is some how a good thing?
                      Where did I say that??

Maybe so, but now they have the means to cause serious damage and death to America and Americans.

What do you propose we do?

And before you answer; remember that appeasement and drawing 'red lines' has not worked....

Comment

Working...
                      X