No announcement yet.

Farmer swallowed whole by 23 foot long Python

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmer swallowed whole by 23 foot long Python

Villagers found one of Salubiro's boots, his harvesting tool and palm fruit at the site, The Associated Press reported.

Tribun Timur posted the video of people cutting open the snake at night. In the video, people crowd around as the snake's skin is pulled back, revealing an intact body laying on its side.

Reticulated pythons typically eat small to medium-sized mammals and squeeze their prey to death before swallowing it whole, according AP. Attacks on humans are extremely rare.

Warning the footage may be disturbing:

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
    Villagers found one of Salubiro's boots, his harvesting tool and palm fruit at the site, The Associated Press reported.

Tribun Timur posted the video of people cutting open the snake at night. In the video, people crowd around as the snake's skin is pulled back, revealing an intact body laying on its side.

Reticulated pythons typically eat small to medium-sized mammals and squeeze their prey to death before swallowing it whole, according AP. Attacks on humans are extremely rare.

Comment

I can't watch the video, but if it's real, then I guess this finally puts to rest the debate on whether or not huge snakes can eat grown men.

Before I've always heard that the breadth of an adult's shoulders are too wide for snakes to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
        I can't watch the video, but if it's real then I guess this finally puts to rest the debate on whether or not huge snakes can eat grown men.

Before I've always heard that the breadth of an adult's shoulders are too wide for snakes to eat.
        It's pretty real lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post

Holy ****. My god is that real?

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
            I can't watch the video, but if it's real, then I guess this finally puts to rest the debate on whether or not huge snakes can eat grown men.

Fuk, it looked quite real to me. But I'm hoping someone says it's actually fake. Because **** looked real as fuk.

Comment

He needs to stop being a p*ssy and walk it off

Comment

How f#cking dumb you gotta be to get ate by a slow ass snake? I mean okay they are strong as f#ck, but even if you're sleep I gotta figure you'd wake up as its starting to crawl on you & you can walk your ass to a knife or gun to cut &/or shoot this mfers head off even if it gots your leg wrapped up. And f#ck if it gots both my legs wrapped up I'd still punch this n$gga in the head til he's dead or decides it might be time to look for dinner elsewhere. F#cking dummy snake food mfer.

Comment

Comment

Holy **** that is horrible... Condolences to that man's family.

Some of the comments on youtube are ridiculous though... "Is He Okay?" Like wtf? The dude was eaten by a snake, why the **** would he be okay?

Comment

Working...
                    X