No announcement yet.

Farmer swallowed whole by 23 foot long Python

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Python's ain't hard to find. If you really wanted to know where to find a long python you could just google it. Eff Pandas tries that **** on harmless Pandas in China, but he knows what's up when it comes to us 20 foot long Pythons. Just google where do Pythons live and come see me, stop with the BS tough guy **** you Panda beater.
    That snake was "thinking" of going to the ratateria in central Singapore for a rat barbecue at 4pm with his python collar that says "snake for life" hint hint.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      I was thinking that too after watching the video.

You would think they would show the most swollen part of the snake which would have been where the guy's head was before they cut it open.
      I am on the fence...It is definitely possible, and the argument about the shoulder carriage of a person being prohibitive makes no sense given the weakness of the shoulder joint and the collar bone... which are like twigs when it comes to a big snake like this. Reticulars are also very aggressive and humans are imposing on their environment with more collective farming.

Problems for me are: 1) the way they cut the snake is bogus. South East Asians are a knife culture and know how to cut an animal open...that guy cutting looked very forces, fake...you basically take a sharp blade and run it through the animal's belly, it should take a few minutes at most. Looks very contrived.

2) The victim does not look digested at all, or distorted...When a python squeezes, the animal gets soft looking and glossy... his clothes would be drenched with fluid, etc. Maybe he was too big and the snake could not digest him?

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
          I can't watch the video, but if it's real, then I guess this finally puts to rest the debate on whether or not huge snakes can eat grown men.

Before I've always heard that the breadth of an adult's shoulders are too wide for snakes to eat.
          nah if I remember snakes jaw's actually dislocate to fit food in its mouth

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            My ex could do the same thing...

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              Yes I remember hearing about how they dislocate their jaw, but I still had just heard that a grown man's shoulders were too wide (jaw detachment notwithstanding).

Guess this settles it, doe!! And before all the reports of missing people in rural villages and reports of them being eaten by snakes being true.

Comment

Working...
              X