No announcement yet.

in their prime, who would win in fist fight.. obama vs trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    Bush would beat them 2 at the same time. Did you see how he slip that shoe. His defense is no joke
    This right here. Bush is a slick bruvva and would look like Floyd against either one of them. Bobbing and weaving with a smile on his face

Comment

Bush would beat them 2 at the same time. Did you see how he slip that shoe. His defense is no joke

Bush had the slick, slippery defense. The funny thing is, he barely moved to dodge the second shoe and probably missed him by an inch. That's Pernell Whitaker/Bruce Lee type defense, no wasted energy.

Comment

LMAO!!!

Yes, that was impressive. And it was two shoes. lol

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Trump went to military school. He had a tough father who taught him to be tough, competitive, and to win.

Obama went to muslim school. His absentee dad was a professional student/sperm donor.

In their prime, I'd wager a ton on Trump.
          Trump went to military school.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            Trump went to military school.
            He did. And I hear it was a pretty rough one too. Lots of fights, hazing, etc. You gotta be a tough kid to get through that.

Comment

Obama was and still is a twat. Michelle does the fighting for him.

Michelle vs Trump is another story

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                Obama was and still is a twat. Michelle does the fighting for him.

Michelle vs Trump is another story
                LMAO!!!

I've seen firsthand a guy refuse to fight and have his wife do the talking for him. It was pathetic.

Comment

LMAO!!!

I've seen firsthand a guy refuse to fight and have his wife do the talking for him. It was pathetic.
                  Obama is a pacifist. Every time it gets hard or something is directed to him he looks down like he would like to hide

Comment

obama IF he can take trump out early. if not, trump wins.

blacks always gas before whites. this is how most whites beat blacks in fighting. black dude goes in swinging wildly. white dude survive, now black dude is out of gas, white dude pounds black dude.

Comment

He did. And I hear it was a pretty rough one too. Lots of fights, hazing, etc. You gotta be a tough kid to get through that.
                      That muppet probably thinks an expensive private school in Hawaii is way tougher than military school.

Comment

Working...
                      X