in their prime, who would win in fist fight.. obama vs trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in their prime, who would win in fist fight.. obama vs trump

vs

Lol if you think this chump has ever been in a fight in his life.

Comment

They are pretty much the same height 6 foot 2, Id have to go with Obama if we talking boxing fisticuffs only? Obama he seemed more athletic he is long and lanky with a reach advantage

Comment

Trump went to military school. He had a tough father who taught him to be tough, competitive, and to win.

Obama went to muslim school. His absentee dad was a professional student/sperm donor.

In their prime, I'd wager a ton on Trump.

Comment

Both seem like the type who can't fight for ****. Bush seemed like he could fight and probably got into some college frat brawls in his day.

Hard to say, I'll just say Obama because when it's too hard to predict a winner, just put money on the slick bruvva.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Trump went to military school. He had a tough father who taught him to be tough, competitive, and to win.

Obama went to muslim school. His absentee dad was a professional student/sperm donor.

LMAO dang dude you made me spit my soda out of my mouth hahaahahah

Comment

Trump would be bigger and he's a huge boxing fan, he also just has a fighter's demeanor

Obama looks weaker than his own wife, he looks like she ****s him, he seems very timid when he isn't reading a prepared speech

Comment

Trump. Obama was a pot head hippie type, that probably can't take a punch

Comment

Obama would. Trump doesnt have Warriors bone in him.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Both seem like the type who can't fight for ****. Bush seemed like he could fight and probably got into some college frat brawls in his day.

Hard to say, I'll just say Obama because when it's too hard to predict a winner, just put money on the slick bruvva.
                    Bush would beat them 2 at the same time. Did you see how he slip that shoe. His defense is no joke

Comment

Working...
                    X