Buck Angel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    That probably wouldn't be a bad idea.

A guy like you I would wager has never had a girlfriend so they probably already think you're gay since they've never seen you with a girl.

Am I right? Am I lying this time? I bet it's the truth lol
    Ask yourself that. You the phaggot who loves kock and gay sex so much. It makes you go against your own beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      Ask yourself that. You the phaggot who loves kock and gay sex so much. It makes you go against your own beliefs.
      This is so funny because you're literally talking about yourself right now. It doesn't even have anything to do with me anymore.

I mean how many people have you called gay, and you openly have sex with your own gender.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        This is so funny because you're literally talking about yourself right now. It doesn't even have anything to do with me anymore.

I mean how many people have you called gay, and you openly have sex with your own gender.
        How am I talking about myself idiot? I wasn't the one who said gay sex is unacceptable then still do. You said gay sex is unacceptable but somehow still engage in it.

I said I'll fuk with a tranny every now and then. I don't deny it. But you on the other hand think gay sex is unacceptable but still engage in it. You the ultimate ****.

Comment

HGP did not sanction this outside of the dome

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            HGP did not sanction this outside of the dome
            Take it up with that phaggot ReneGAYd. The fukr tried to come at me and i had to bury him again.

Comment

The shemale at least kept his genitals (I am assuming so). The other thing doesn't even look human and may eventually get a fake Johnson.

Comment

the she in ''she''male is not really accurate. fakefemme more like it.

Comment

Another week goes by and another weekly bump of the thread of the year. Keep on voting boys.

Comment

I think there has been to much political talk and hetero talk around here lately, so lets jump start this thread again.

Comment

• I figured this a great time to bump this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X