Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buck Angel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm an anarchist. I reject all forms of authority and control. I don't even talk to mods lol are you high?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      Oh sure, I've never snitched or complained on anyone in the near decade that I've been here.

But I did it this one time for a special pathetic lonely hateful lying f4ggot lol. Sure dude. That makes sense.
      Sure phaggot. I knew once i put you on notice for snitching on me you'd try and save face, which by the way is shaped like a pan. Now keep saying how you didn't snitch and alerts the modd again to help you out.

Phaggot snitch.

Comment

I'm an anarchist. I reject all forms of authority and control. I don't even talk to mods lol are you high?
        You ain't an anarchist. You a phaggot snitch.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          You ain't an anarchist. You a phaggot snitch.
          You call me ****** snitch and you're the guy who has sex with men and is telling lies about me lol

Give it the **** up.

Comment

I'm a ****** snitch and you're the guy who has sex with men and is telling lies about me lol

Give it the **** up.
            The only lie is you claiming you dont get fukd by bearded men. Really though phaggot who fuking cares if you like getting kock in your ass. In these days it's acceptable. So no need for anymore hiding and denying.

Phaggot snitch.

Comment

The only lie is you claiming you dont get fukd bearded men. Really though phaggot who fuking cares if you like getting kock in your ass. In these days it's acceptable. So no need for anymore hiding and denying.

Phaggot snitch.
              It's not acceptable, you only think that because you've had sex with men lol

That's not even a joke, I mean you've actually had sex with men, you said it your own damn self

Comment

It's not acceptable, you only think that because you've had sex with men lol
                If it's not acceptable then why the fuk you doing it then? Damn you stupid. You think something is unacceptable but do it anyways. Dang you must love kock so much it makes you go against your beliefs.
                Last edited by boxinghead530; 05-03-2017, 07:16 PM.

Comment

If it's not acceptable then why the fuk you doing it then?
                  You're a clown, you spend so much time with psychotic men dressed like women that you have no clue how to act like a man.

Here try this experiment, the next Thanksgiving dinner, tell your family about some of your tranny exploits and see what they think lol

Comment

That probably wouldn't be a bad idea.

A guy like you I would wager has never had a girlfriend so they probably already think you're gay since they've never seen you with a girl.

Am I right? Am I lying this time? I bet it's the truth lol

Comment

You're a clown, you spend so much time with psychotic men dressed like women that you have no clue how to act like a man.

Here try this experiment, the next Thanksgiving dinner, tell your family about some of your tranny exploits and see what they think lol
                      Look phaggot, try that experiment yourself but instead of saying you fuk trannys just tell them the truth that you a phaggot and love getting kock in your ass.

I know that will be hard for you to do. You admitted that gay sex is unacceptable but fuk man the love you have for kock trumps beliefs so much you still indulge in it. That's crazy.

Comment

Working...
                      X