No announcement yet.

terror attacks in london...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    Correction: Born and raised in the Netherlands, own property in two different continents and can buy and sell your entire asian peasant family overnight.

You do speak butthurt though, Tuer, I'll give you that. Butthurt over the last beating you got in my other thread. You might wanna cool it on your irony though because we can fill several pages ripping on how bad pinoys have it.

Your autism really shines through here. It amazes me how well you can convey your asperger syndrome through message board posts, if only that was a talent that could earn you money you could actually start financing your own obesity that'll put you 6 feet under before age 30 instead of having your mom do it for you.

You can't seem to ever refute my arguments about islam though can you fatso? Typical libtard can only attack personally(ineffectively at that) instead.

I can't wait for the day the same "moderate muslims" you defend so much online cut your throat once they have enough numbers in whatever sub-human neck of the woods you're from. I love how you fancy yourself some kind of intellectual when you're stupid enough to fall for taqiyya.
    I see. We learn new things about you daily. Oh so your Daddy was the scared refugee that abandoned his homeland?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      "The last beating I put on you in the other thread"
      -bkm

I made fun of him.

He put me on ignore.

Gave me red k.

Made a long winded reply I couldnt answer because I was on ignore and it was his thread.

What message did he leave with red k this time? I got one that said "Black Lives Don't Matter."

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
        Not really sure. The mods probably put a muzzle on him & tranquilised him into silence. I'm not upset with Assange or Snowden or Manning, all necessary evil.
        Didn't think I'd ever see SterlingArcher not being the foremost authority on all these (what people define as "alt-right") discussions haha.

And yea totally agree. Assange is a cyber terrorist just as Snowden was. It was heroic to do what they did but the real heroism comes with facing the consequences. Either there is a surrendering or they live as an enemy to the state. Different for Assange though since he is Australian. Clearly he is waging cyber warfare with our intel agencies, but the moral thing is not always the right thing. Also crazy Obama got the nobel peace prize back when. I think everyone has been red pilled these last two years whether they admit it or not.

Comment

• Shocking how all left-leaning news pages I'm subscribed on FB to hardly cover this. When they do, all the comments are people defending Muslims.
          Ohh, but the outrage at the white "terrorist" killing the black man....

How legitimately stupid and blue pilled are these people? Can we Please get another 9/11 so that they realize.....

Comment

• I have to say Trump's election run has red pilled me. I'm a lot more aware and understanding of politics now. I'm guessing it's the same with a lot of people. He's doing a fine job in my eyes and upholding his election promises.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
              Didn't think I'd ever see SterlingArcher not being the foremost authority on all these (what people define as "alt-right") discussions haha.
              I checked his account a day or two ago and he wasn't banned. I hope all is ok with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
                I have to say Trump's election run has red pilled me. I'm a lot more aware and understanding of politics now. I'm guessing it's the same with a lot of people. He's doing a fine job in my eyes and upholding his election promises.
                Can you expand on that, please?

You sound like an independent (and not a political animal type), and I'd like to hear more about your evolving views due to Trump. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post

And yea totally agree. Assange is a cyber terrorist just as Snowden was. It was heroic to do what they did but the real heroism comes with facing the consequences. Either there is a surrendering or they live as an enemy to the state. Different for Assange though since he is Australian. Clearly he is waging cyber warfare with our intel agencies, but the moral thing is not always the right thing. Also crazy Obama got the nobel peace prize back when. I think everyone has been red pilled these last two years whether they admit it or not.
                  Glad you picked up on the evil bit. They all need to face the light because they can only run for so long. Assange dug him self a hole so big I don't know where to start. The fact he's locked up in the Embassy and nobody can get to him is laughable.

As for Obama he inherited a mess but did US defense spending increase after Bush?. He tried to bring back troops as part of his mandate but he waged a lot of covert operations and drone strikes.

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                    Glad you picked up on the evil bit. They all need to face the light because they can only run for so long. Assange dug him self a hole so big I don't know where to start. The fact he's locked up in the Embassy and nobody can get to him is laughable.

As for Obama he inherited a mess but did US defense spending increase after Bush?. He tried to bring back troops as part of his mandate but he waged a lot of covert operations and drone strikes.
                    I think there were high hopes for Obama to be a JFK but clearly he turned out nothing like that. A lot of sources from credible people rn are saying that not only did Obama administration surveil the Trump transition team (even worst, unmasked iden******) but they've been surveilling everyone, from all walks of life. Journalist, judges, family members..idk how concrete this all is but we will just have to see once it is leaked. Obama is a brilliant constitutional lawyer so he know's how bad this is if it is indeed true. Sure it can be understood that the internet revolution and the new frontier of all this info probably made it all too enticing for intel agencies getting Obama on board to "protect" the country. Certainly the patriot act paved the way for this too happen.
                    Given the best of intentions assuming let's say he wanted to be a nationalist non-interventionist like Trump, bringing Hillary into the State Department ****ed all that up. Obama was a young political guy when he got into office so taking on the intel agencies and deconstructing the deep state just wasn't feasible. It was too out of the box. Idk if all this will fall at Obama's feet but intel agencies have royally ****ed up. Wikileaks vault7 really shows how they weren't protecting us but trying to make us/world more vulnerable to cyber attacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Can you expand on that, please?

You sound like an independent (and not a political animal type), and I'd like to hear more about your evolving views due to Trump. Thanks in advance.
                      Well, before I wouldn't say I was an independent, but slightly more liberal (probably center left) and voted for Gore when I was eligible to vote in my first election, then Kerry and Obama once, voted for Romney in '12.

My evolving political views had more to do with the American left just going bats-it crazy these last few years. The Social Justice Warriors, Obamacare, teaming up and defending Islam when it is so antithetical to western values, trying to bring back racial quotas in the work place and state universities in some states that have outlawed it, defending of illegals that should not be here and eating up resources, etc. Last, but not least the whole racial privilege that the Left has placed on whole groups of people and blaming them for everything.

The funny part is, I'm not even white and voted for Trump because a lot of stuff he said made sense. I didn't vote for him because I'm some sort of bigot, xenophobic, anti-whatever label the left put on me, it's just that the left has become so insane.

I don't know, maybe it's because I'm older now. I'm in my mid thirties and not some kid anymore. The funny part is that almost all of my friends that I grew up with or went to college tend to be more to very conservative now. Maybe it's because we have lived life and have a lot of more responsibilities now and know life isn't some sort of liberal horses-it that college campuses paint should be and that we have to adhere to.

That famous quote would apply to me now and most people I know personally, "When one is twenty and a conservative it means they have no heart. When one is forty and a liberal, it means they have no brains."

Comment

Working...
                      X