No announcement yet.

terror attacks in london...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
    Well, before I wouldn't say I was an independent, but slightly more liberal (probably center left) and voted for Gore when I was eligible to vote in my first election, then Kerry and Obama once, voted for Romney in '12.

My evolving political views had more to do with the American left just going bats-it crazy these last few years. The Social Justice Warriors, Obamacare, teaming up and defending Islam when it is so antithetical to western values, trying to bring back racial quotas in the work place and state universities in some states that have outlawed it, defending of illegals that should not be here and eating up resources, etc. Last, but not least the whole racial privilege that the Left has placed on whole groups of people and blaming them for everything.

The funny part is, I'm not even white and voted for Trump because a lot of stuff he said made sense. I didn't vote for him because I'm some sort of bigot, xenophobic, anti-whatever label the left put on me, it's just that the left has become so insane.

I don't know, maybe it's because I'm older now. I'm in my mid thirties and not some kid anymore. The funny part is that almost all of my friends that I grew up with or went to college tend to be more to very conservative now. Maybe it's because we have lived life and have a lot of more responsibilities now and know life isn't some sort of liberal horses-it that college campuses paint should be and that we have to adhere to.

That famous quote would apply to me now and most people I know personally, "When one is twenty and a conservative it means they have no heart. When one is forty and a liberal, it means they have no brains."
    What state are u from

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      What message did he leave with red k this time? I got one that said "Black Lives Don't Matter."
      Called me a muslim and told me to die

I'm not even muslim nor do I care about muslims

It's just his anti muslim rants are so pathetic and rampant I told him stfu

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        thats his m-o.. talks all kind of crazy shlt then you hurt his feelings and he blocks you lol. Calling him a refugee is his tipping point , thats when he goes all jihad on our red k
        What's funny is he's so anti muslim

He says the same shiet wacko muslim says but against muslim. Kill them all, they're barbarians, their religion blah blah blah

I guess it's just the backwards ppl over there

Even being a refugee in the Netherlands didn't straighten him up

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

You gotta have sympathy for BKM. Remember Muslims manhandled BKM's family and chased them out of Lebanon, I think. That's why he is an Assyrian proud to be living in Holland.

Comment

What's funny is he's so anti muslim

He says the same shiet wacko muslim says but against muslim. Kill them all, they're barbarians, their religion blah blah blah

I guess it's just the backwards ppl over there

Even being a refugee in the Netherlands didn't straighten him up
            My methods would work. The pacifist hippie approach is exactly why they are gaining more ground in the west that you're living in.

As long as they are a cancer to the world and it's discussed here I'm not gonna stop telling the truth about them so GTFO if you can't handle it.

Btw, you are sounding self-concious about being called out on your asperger syndrome earlier. All of a sudden you're posting tons of smilies and trying to convey emotions. LOL yes I know what it means. I had a classmate like you. Zero social cues and only typing non-stop, barely looking human in the process. I wish I could see it myself, your fat soulless asian arse sitting there typing with his chunky doritos greased fingers

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

There are 5 to 6 million muslims in the philippines and arabic is a significantly used language there. The odds that you are a butthurt mussie who can't handle the truth are very high.

Why don't you come clean and admit the truth instead of trying to hide it like a coward?

If you really aren't a muslim and nobody in your peasant family is, then the irony is that I'm dealing with another minority who is butthurt about me rightfully bashing islam, when once again your people have also been a victim of islam in the past. Especially your afrocentric back-up that you had to PM to help you out in this thread(What's the matter you can't fight your own battles?) they were b1tchmade by muslims even worse than what the europeans did to them, go figure.

You like to read don't you fat autist? The 1300s is when your people suffered plenty of massacres at the hands of islamists. Not to mention you've been colonized/emasculated quite a bit as well, so literally everything that you and your liberal minority buddies here are trying to pin on my background have happened to your people as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
              Shocking how all left-leaning news pages I'm subscribed on FB to hardly cover this. When they do, all the comments are people defending Muslims.
              Ohh, but the outrage at the white "terrorist" killing the black man....

How legitimately stupid and blue pilled are these people? Can we Please get another 9/11 so that they realize.....
              9/11 was the last chance to get rid of this problem, unfortunately the yanks attacked the wrong country in 03. Should have taken out the Saudi's.

As we saw years later in the Boston marathon bombings, at that point in time the brainwashing had already become too strong in the west. They didn't respond to the muslims anymore like they did in the early 00s.

And now we're at a point where these attacks in the west are so frequent that people are getting used to it. One attack is a tragedy, a 100 of them and they just become the norm.

Comment

You'll be forced to care eventually. You grew up in a tiny window of peaceful affluence and think it will last forever.

I know this is a boxing forum and it's cool to just laugh everything off but reconsider what is about to take place in Europe in the near future, when that threshold is crossed and islam has the most weight on the seesaw.
                Last edited by ////; 03-24-2017, 07:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                  Shocking how all left-leaning news pages I'm subscribed on FB to hardly cover this. When they do, all the comments are people defending Muslims.
                  Ohh, but the outrage at the white "terrorist" killing the black man....

How legitimately stupid and blue pilled are these people? Can we Please get another 9/11 so that they realize.....
                  Asking for another national tragedy in order to further your political agenda is low, even for the bscene lounge

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Asking for another national tragedy in order to further your political agenda is low, even for the bscene lounge
                    The current Mayor of Chicago is on record doing that, btw.

And yes, it is low.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      I think he's saying that it would cause everyone to 'wake up' to a point where they finally take such drastic measures that this virus(islam) is cured. I don't want another 9/11 but if BM's theory is correct it would ultimately save many more lives because of that sacrifice.

Comment

Working...
                      X