No announcement yet.

First step of Nexit tommorow with the Dutch elections

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    They're not as high on the cuck-scale as other Euro's yet. The prime minister Mark Rutte surprisingly did not back down against islamic animal Erdogan. A while back he said that nationalist turks here who don't like the country 'should get the hell out'. He had to make a cuck voice over "I have nothing against Islam" but it's something of a backbone, atleast.
    Yeah. Disappointing result, but the Netherlands is no Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      have u ever wonder why the attacks stops everytime close to election? lol
      Not to mention the globalist shills suddenly discover a backbone at this time. Will they go back to selling out their people after assuring their re-elections?

Comment

I hope Marine Le Pen wins. If she does and France pulls out of the EU, then another blow against the globalists will be dealt.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          Islam has nothing to do with freedom though. You can't have the rights you just mentioned while also having islam in your country, so on the contrary Wilders is one of the biggest fighters for the good of freedom of speech/expression in the world.
          It doesn't matter, you stupid refugee

You cant ban a religion and control what ppl say

He's in the west not some camel fecking country like you were from

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            It doesn't matter, you stupid refugee

You cant ban a religion and control what ppl say

He's in the west not some camel fecking country like you were from
            Islam is not a religion you swollen Samoan, it's a death cult. If you can ban Mein Kampf you can sure as hell ban the quran.

What an ironic little dipshit too, that last sentence is what you should tell every single muslim living in the western world yet here you are attempting to defend them in the same post

Don't start one of your autistic uncontrolled ramblings again now.

Comment

Holland shud stfu about politics and just carry on pumping out whores and drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                Time for the EU to to become irrelevant. Take your country back Denmark. Take it back from the scumbag globalists
                We are way ahead in that regard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
                  I hope Marine Le Pen wins. If she does and France pulls out of the EU, then another blow against the globalists will be dealt.
                  She doesn't. Just like Wilders didn't. Why? I reckon it's because they are just a Little to extreme and some of the party members are dubious to say the least.

Comment

I heard the Dutch Trump lost. Is this correct?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      She doesn't. Just like Wilders didn't. Why? I reckon it's because they are just a Little to extreme and some of the party members are dubious to say the least.
                      Marine Le Pen has a much bigger following and she's the favorite to win BIGLY

Comment

Working...
                      X