No announcement yet.

First step of Nexit tommorow with the Dutch elections

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thx guys.

I didn't think you were lying, but I had to see for myself someone saying that so publicly, and especially a European politician.

Props to him for telling the truth and not backing down.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      He has said that so many times on tv that it doesn't make the same kind of shock anymore. Even the mussy population has gotten used to Wilders shitting on their so called prophet, and with the best security in the country on him 24/7 the animals know that they can't get to him.
      read recently that someone working detail was leaking intel to Moroccan gangs. not good. he's ballsy doing what he does in such a small country with a rather large m*zzie infestation.

Comment

I'm not sure how I feel about Wilders. On one hand, he's shunning political correctness to speak honestly about the dangers of islam; but on the other hand he's calling for banning a religion and essential shutting down freedom of speech and freedom of expression.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I'm not sure how I feel about Wilders. On one hand, he's shunning political correctness to speak honestly about the dangers of islam; but on the other hand he's calling for banning a religion and essential shutting down freedom of speech and freedom of expression.
          Islam has nothing to do with freedom though. You can't have the rights you just mentioned while also having islam in your country, so on the contrary Wilders is one of the biggest fighters for the good of freedom of speech/expression in the world.

Comment

Crush that globalist bull**** and crush the muzzies.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                Here's the Dutch Trump who is gonna sweep it yet again in all likehood, after those morons from the Turkish regime made a fool out of themselves in Rotterdam last weekend and gave the right-wing the final push. He's always gotten my vote and he will again tommorow.

I thought he was doing poorly in polls?

Although we all learned exactly how much pre-election polls mean with the Hillary Clinton doozy...

Hahah.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  'Nationalism' is the word liberals came up with to smear patriotism.
                  Thank you for pointing that out. It can't be said enough.

Comment

Time for the EU to to become irrelevant. Take your country back Denmark. Take it back from the scumbag globalists

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      'Nationalism' is the word liberals came up with to smear patriotism.

This is so true.

I consider myself a proud American nationalist.

Time for the Dutch to take their country back

Comment

Working...
                      X