Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Anyone can be a criminal, rich or poor.

But the poorer kids usually are worst.

They have less opportunities in life and so they don't really care.

When it comes to gangs, it's not about numbers or even guns.

It's about guys who don't give a crap about their life.

The gang who has more members who don't give a crap about going to jail or getting caught will end up doing the most murders.
    rich kids can be down too.. but most dont last.. meaning once they finish doing their time in jail/prison, they come back out and change. i mean if i was living in a big house, nice cars, money and food whenever i needed, i wouldnt want to keep going back to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Trg in long beach used to beef hard with the Longos during my time.

U mean TRG is no longer active in LB?
      thats because trg was one of the first asian gang in long beach during that time. since then, a lot has changed. trg is on life support in lb.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        well, duh.. lol

who da fuk bangs if you're rich lol.
        Wah Ching.

Comment

Trg in long beach used to beef hard with the Longos during my time.

U mean TRG is no longer active in LB?
          Dunno how active they are.

Maybe just have a few kids running around here and there.

Trg rep is overblown from long beach.

Whenever an Asian kills a longo, longo always think it's trg because trg was biggest back then in long beach.

But abz and abz allies started outnumbering them by mid 90s.

Trg and their allies has been low sincelate 90s.

Comment

Korean/Chinese gang culture was different. They might be like 50 heads deep but only 20 of them are riders.

Tua, you are not wrong but as i said, chinese/koreans had a different mentality. They start bangin in high school and grow out of it in their early 20s. Most sets did not last for more than a generation but thats because they are smart. It is not like the Mexicans and blacks who have dad and uncles, even grandfathers who banged the same hood.

Alot of establishments in Koreatown are owned by ex gangsters from the 90s.. chinese and Koreans grew up and got into businesses.

They are not gonna be 40 years old still gang bangin n ****.

Comment

Korean/Chinese gang culture was different. They might be like 50 heads deep but only 20 of them are riders.

Tua, you are not wrong but as i said, chinese/koreans had a different mentality. They start bangin in high school and grow out of it in their early 20s. Most sets did not last for more than a generation but thats because they are smart. It is not like the Mexicans and blacks who have dad and uncles, even grandfathers who banged the same hood.

Alot of establishments in Koreatown are owned by ex gangsters from the 90s.. chinese and Koreans grew up and got into businesses.

that's because chinese/koreans didnt grow up hood. chinese and koreans are money maker. its in their blood. their not street thugs. their culture is rich not poor.

Comment

Depends what koreans.

There were the Korean gangs that was more like chinese. But there were a lot of koreans that was more street, usually in filipino gangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Depends what koreans.

There were the Korean gangs that was more like chinese. But there were a lot of koreans that was more street, usually in filipino gangs.

the only korean gangsters i mostly ran into were Jefrox...those dudes were lame

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    the only korean gangsters i mostly ran into were Jefrox...those dudes were lame
                    Jeffrox I knew were a bunch of tweekers who raped twacked out girls..

You know Flea from Jeffrox?

Comment

Jeffrox I knew were a bunch of tweekers who raped twacked out girls..

You know Flea from Jeffrox?

i thought that was PR that did that?

Comment

Working...
                      X