No announcement yet.

China vs the Philippines: who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China vs the Philippines: who wins?

the Philippines president wants his military to take control over the South China Sea. Is his military up to the task, or will the Chinese make chop suey out of his people?

MANILA, Philippines – *President Rodrigo Duterte said Monday he has told the military to assert Philippine ownership of a large ocean region off the country's northeastern coast where Chinese survey ships were spotted last year, in a discovery that alarmed Philippine defense officials.
    Duterte said he ordered the military to assert ownership of Benham Rise in a friendly way, repeating that his country has no option but to be diplomatic because "I cannot match the might of China."
    "My order to my military, you go there and tell them straight that this is ours, but I say it in friendship," Duterte said in a news conference when asked about the issue in the waters facing the Pacific Ocean.
    Related stories...
    Philippines: framework of South China Sea pact possible soon
    China nearly finished building South China Sea structures to house missiles, officials say
    US Navy carrier deploys to South China Sea for first time in Trump presidency
    Beijing and Manila have a separate long-running territorial feud in the South China Sea west of the Philippines, but tensions have eased considerably since Duterte took office in June and began reaching out to China. He has placed the dispute on the backburner while seeking Chinese trade and economic aid.

this a serious question??? lol... china would rape the crap out of philipines. this aint even a fair fight. china is so far advance in everything compare to the phililpines.

Comment

we're gonna need more PEDs

Comment

US biggest threat IMO would be china, russia, japan in no order. these are the 3 main countries with the same type of technology the US has.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          we're gonna need more PEDs
          better find a connect for some a-side meth. ak-47 bullets will be bouncing off yo ass.

Comment

PacMan would wipe the floor with China. Just send him over to China and parachute him
            over Beijing. Jackie Chan is too old to last very long against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              the Philippines president wants his military to take control over the South China Sea. Is his military up to the task, or will the Chinese make chop suey out of his people?

MANILA, Philippines – *President Rodrigo Duterte said Monday he has told the military to assert Philippine ownership of a large ocean region off the country's northeastern coast where Chinese survey ships were spotted last year, in a discovery that alarmed Philippine defense officials.
              Duterte said he ordered the military to assert ownership of Benham Rise in a friendly way, repeating that his country has no option but to be diplomatic because "I cannot match the might of China."
              "My order to my military, you go there and tell them straight that this is ours, but I say it in friendship," Duterte said in a news conference when asked about the issue in the waters facing the Pacific Ocean.
              Related stories...
              Philippines: framework of South China Sea pact possible soon
              China nearly finished building South China Sea structures to house missiles, officials say
              US Navy carrier deploys to South China Sea for first time in Trump presidency
              Beijing and Manila have a separate long-running territorial feud in the South China Sea west of the Philippines, but tensions have eased considerably since Duterte took office in June and began reaching out to China. He has placed the dispute on the backburner while seeking Chinese trade and economic aid.
              / this should end thread question

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                / this should end thread question
                He's a politician, so he is lying.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  He's a politician, so he is lying.
                  his basically telling the chinese

"hey this is ours! ... heheh just kidding guys, its yours..."

Comment

hmm not gonna lie ive scrapped witta couple of filipinos before ,,

i was at a corner store in long beach a group of filipnos walk in starting **** with the homie flashing signs and **** and homie was throwing up his flag and i was blue'd up so they started rushing us (it was 3 of them vs 2 of us) and got some licks in but 2 of them ended up catching a fade before we had to dip cuz the cops was rolling up
                    Last edited by STAX ON DECK; 03-13-2017, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X