Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
    Aren't you Australian?
    Yep.

All modern Western democracies will be the same. The more access you get, the higher up the information food chain you go, the stricter the vetting.

Unless you think we here in Australia are more advanced than Americans?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
      Yep.

All modern Western democracies will be the same. The more access you get, the higher up the information food chain you go, the stricter the vetting.

I don't think you're Australian...

Hahah I know who this is now!!

You did pretty well disguising your unique typing style for a while. By typing in shorter sentences, and only using periods as punctuation, rather than your usual full use of punctuation, and using semicolons, etc.

But your use of short paragraphs is still present. I do the same to make it easier to read.
      Last edited by Cheek busting; 03-12-2017, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
        Yep.

Do they have social security numbers in Australia?

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
          Do they have social security numbers in Australia?
          I don't think it is the same as in America. I get the impression that Americans all have a social security number. In Australia most people do, but not all.

We have social security numbers, although they have been called CRN's (Centrelink Reference Number) since forever.
          Likewise we got TFN's (Tax File Number) which individual taxpayers use, or ABNs for businesses.
          Then we got a medicare number - I don't think it has any acronym.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            Well I guess they can it seems...and get the Saudis to invest in and educate a possible President.

But I'm pretty sure you didn't watch the video because it goes much deeper than just that.

This was Percy Sutton speaking about his ties with Khalid al-Mansour (former Black Panther) and the introduction of Obama 20 years prior. Sutton described Khalid al-Mansour as “the principal adviser to one of the world’s richest men”...the billionaire Saudi prince Al-Waleed bin Talal.

I actually did and there is absolutely no evidence that supports your ridiculous propaganda. That includes this laughable video you just posted which proves nothing of what you're​ claiming. You lost all credibility with your first sentence with the lie that "Obama was never vetted" by the media or Democratic party.

You're posting videos from Sean Hannity and expecting to be taken seriously ? " Obama knows a black panther who knows a rich Muslim and that's how he got into Harvard!"

Black man graduates Magna Cum Laude from Harvard. Must have been those damn Muslims and Black Panthers responsible for this LOL
            Last edited by joseph5620; 03-12-2017, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Its on youtube.

It must be true.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                I actually did and there is absolutely no evidence that supports your ridiculous propaganda. That includes this laughable video you just posted which proves nothing of what you're​ claiming. You lost all credibility with your first sentence with the lie that "Obama was never vetted" by the media or Democratic party.

You're posting videos from Sean Hannity and expecting to be taken seriously ? " Obama knows a black panther who knows a rich Muslim and that's how he got into Harvard!"

Black man graduates Magna Cum Laude from Harvard. Must have been those damn Muslims and Black Panthers responsible for this LOL
                It's always funny watching you self destruct.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  It's always funny watching you self destruct.

In other words I just destroyed you and your comical agenda driven thread. Your thread is a failure lol

I always enjoy destroying disingenuous idiots who try to post BS and hope it sticks. Especially since you don't even live here in the US and were dumb enough to use Sean Hannity as a source

" Obama was never vetted" LOL ! Thanks for the entertainment.

Comment

I thought it was interesting how effusive with praise Obama was of the Muslim Brotherhood leader of Egypt. A very unpopular and insidious Islamist who was ultimately overthrown by the secular military.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      In other words I just destroyed you and your comical agenda driven thread. Your thread is a failure lol

I always enjoy destroying disingenuous idiots who try to post BS and hope it sticks. Especially since you don't even live here in the US and were dumb enough to use Sean Hannity as a source

" Obama was never vetted" LOL ! Thanks for the entertainment.
                      Ummm...no...in plain words...you always just self destruct and it's hysterically funny. We've all seen you do it many times...and it's always good for a laugh.

Comment

Working...
                      X