No announcement yet.

Obama's Radical Friends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama's Radical Friends

Obama was never really vetted by either the MSM or his party. He had an association to various radicals groups since his college days and beyond. Former Black Panther al-Mansour (originally known as Donald Warden) for one helped Obama get into Harvard Law School with money and influence from the Saudis.

This is 6 parts... I didn't embed it because it makes it harder to find the subsequent parts. This way the direct link allows the subsequent parts to auto load when the preceding part finishes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EhtHXc2cM8

why are you a racist?

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      why are you a racist?
      You're joking...

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        You're joking...
        oh sorry excuse me i forgot to post with my bringer account.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          Obama was never really vetted by either the MSM or his party. He had an association to various radicals groups since his college days and beyond. Former Black Panther al-Mansour (originally known as Donald Warden) for one helped Obama get into Harvard Law School with money and influence from the Saudis.

This is 6 parts... I didn't embed it because it makes it harder to find the subsequent parts. This way the direct link allows the subsequent parts to auto load when the preceding part finishes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EhtHXc2cM8
          That's actually a lie. But since since Sean Hannity said this it must be true. Black Panthers can help people get into Harvard? lol Downright comical.
          Last edited by joseph5620; 03-12-2017, 01:02 AM.

Comment

yea obama surrounded himself with commies and muslim brotherhood types. it was fairly obvious to anyone who isn't hellen keller that he had the same contempt for America. i don't think history will be kind to him when **** starts getting declassified.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              That's actually a lie. But since since Sean Hannity said this it must be true. Black Panthers can help people get into Harvard? lol Downright comical.
              Well I guess they can it seems...and get the Saudis to invest in and educate a possible President.

But I'm pretty sure you didn't watch the video because it goes much deeper than just that.

This was Percy Sutton speaking about his ties with Khalid al-Mansour (former Black Panther) and the introduction of Obama 20 years prior. Sutton described Khalid al-Mansour as “the principal adviser to one of the world’s richest men”...the billionaire Saudi prince Al-Waleed bin Talal.
              Last edited by jaded; 03-12-2017, 02:56 AM.

Comment

I've got baseline security clearance. I have my hands on the social security and other information for just about the entire population, and it is pretty much as simple as writing an SQL to extract what I want.

My bro has the same access but with tax. He had to get a more invasive clearance done, they dug up everything they could find about him - childhood friends, all that sort of thing.

I can tell you, without a doubt, that no-one becomes POTUS without vetting.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                  I've got baseline security clearance. I have my hands on the social security and other information for just about the entire population, and it is pretty much as simple as writing an SQL to extract what I want.

My bro has the same access but with tax. He had to get a more invasive clearance done, they dug up everything they could find about him - childhood friends, all that sort of thing.

I can tell you, without a doubt, that no-one becomes POTUS without vetting.

Aren't you Australian?

Comment

Obama was bought...raised/educated and nurtured by the Royal Saudis Family hoping to own a Muslim President...and MSM promote propaganda at possible Russian influence in the Presidency after US intelligence hacked the DMC & Trump Tower.

Comment

Working...
                    X