Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A woman on the train last night was perfect....except..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Nope, she had great teeth, it was the feet. Stanky feet.
    Pure toe jam action.
    maybe you were sitting in the stank feet section.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      if ur single and u did that sheet

weakling
      I live with my girl. But, I like women with pretty feet, that don't stink like azz.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        i would have clean that shit with my tongue.
        man that's romantic as f**k

Comment

Perhaps she had spent the last 2 hours walking up and down someones fat sweaty hairy back for minimum wage while the yakuza held her passport ransom..all im saying is..try living in someone elses shoes for just a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
            Perhaps she had spent the last 2 hours walking up and down someones fat sweaty hairy back for minimum wage while the yakuza held her passport ransom..all im saying is..try living in someone elses shoes for just a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
              maybe you were sitting in the stank feet section.
              Nope, I was in the green car, gotta pay an extra 10 bucks to sit down, plus, ****tails and food are sold, and our seats recline nicely. I take the green car always, but usually only businessmen sit next to me.

Green Car: the Green Car on the shinkansen or other Japanese trains is the equivalent of First Class or Business Class. ... bullet train is an icon of Japan. JR Tokaido Line Green Car. JR Tokaido Line Green Car ...
              http://www.japanvisitor.com/japan-tr...port/green-car

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                Maybe, but I kinda doubt it. She had on expensive clothing, Hermes bag & shoes, and nice jewelery. Her bag and scarf cost more than my suit, tie, & shoes.

Comment

I had a woman sit next to me just recently. But she wasn't a model or anything. She was short, dumpy, wrinkled and had frizzy hair. She acted really *****y too.

She smelled too, but it wasn't her feet that stunk, but her lady parts. ****ing filthy degenerate cow.

But enough about my wife.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    i would have clean that shit with my tongue.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Nope, I was in the green car, gotta pay an extra 10 bucks to sit down, plus, ****tails and food are sold, and our seats recline nicely. I take the green car always, but usually only businessmen sit next to me.

Green Car: the Green Car on the shinkansen or other Japanese trains is the equivalent of First Class or Business Class. ... bullet train is an icon of Japan. JR Tokaido Line Green Car. JR Tokaido Line Green Car ...
                      http://www.japanvisitor.com/japan-tr...port/green-car

Comment

Working...
                      X