Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A woman on the train last night was perfect....except..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
    I had a woman sit next to me just recently. But she wasn't a model or anything. She was short, dumpy, wrinkled and had frizzy hair. She acted really *****y too.

She smelled too, but it wasn't her feet that stunk, but her lady parts. ****ing filthy degenerate cow.

But enough about my wife.
    Hahahahahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
      I need a compact version of that mask. It is rare to find a stinky j girl, they are very clean, and stay fresh.

This woman was pretty and smelled good, until the high heels came off.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I need a compact version of that mask. It is rare to find a stinky j girl, they are very clean, and stay fresh.

This woman was pretty and smelled good, until the high heels came off.
        her beauty must have made you hold your breath and your tongue. it would have been the perfect moment to make a scene

i take it no one else noticed or were you 2 alone ?

Comment

her beauty must have made you hold your breath and your tongue. it would have been the perfect moment to make a scene

i take it no one else noticed or were you 2 alone ?
          The green car was packed, and I'm guessing everyone thought it was me, the gaijin.

Comment

The green car was packed, and I'm guessing everyone thought it was me, the gaijin.

bare feet + funk smell = angry looking guy with his shoes on

Comment

bare feet + funk smell = angry looking guy with his shoes on

TOKYO: Worried your feet smell? In Japan, where people take off their shoes inside homes and many bars and restaurants, a shoe maker has created an insole with a mint aroma that covers up the odour of socks and feet.

The insole is fitted inside the shoe, allowing the wearer to pump mint fumes with every step. It has been a hit with businesspeople, said Yukio Aoyama, president of its maker, Tokyo-based S.A.I. International. “Businessmen here tend to wear leather shoes and I think many are bothered by their foot odour,” he said.

Japanese-style restaurants, where customers leave their shoes in lockers by the door, say minty shoes could help business.

“Many female customers wearing boots seem to worry about their foot smell and refuse to take them off,” said Hisako Washio, 59, who runs a restaurant in central Tokyo. “So even when we have empty seats they don’t want to sit.”

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report...y-feet-1147158.
              Funny stuff

Comment

TOKYO: Worried your feet smell? In Japan, where people take off their shoes inside homes and many bars and restaurants, a shoe maker has created an insole with a mint aroma that covers up the odour of socks and feet.

The insole is fitted inside the shoe, allowing the wearer to pump mint fumes with every step. It has been a hit with businesspeople, said Yukio Aoyama, president of its maker, Tokyo-based S.A.I. International. “Businessmen here tend to wear leather shoes and I think many are bothered by their foot odour,” he said.

Japanese-style restaurants, where customers leave their shoes in lockers by the door, say minty shoes could help business.

“Many female customers wearing boots seem to worry about their foot smell and refuse to take them off,” said Hisako Washio, 59, who runs a restaurant in central Tokyo. “So even when we have empty seats they don’t want to sit.”

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report...y-feet-1147158.
                Funny stuff

''minty smell''

if a person has smelly feet, they should know and use something to mask it. especially if they know theyll be exposing those things to the public.

you should carry air freshener at all times and spray a ho down.

Comment

''minty smell''

if a person has smelly feet, they should know and use something to mask it. especially if they know theyll be exposing those things to the public.

you should carry air freshener at all times and spray a ho down.
                  I actually have a can of foot spray in my office. I really care about being stanky.

J girls think I smell great, always fresh. I even have a special spay for my suits, and coat.

That girl with the stinky feet probably wasn't interested in me at all, so she stunk the place up.
                  Alexkid, Puncher, and other virgins on this site would have loved her in spite of the smell.

Comment

I actually have a can of foot spray in my office. I really care about being stanky.

J girls think I smell great, always fresh. I even have a special spay for my suits, and coat.

That girl with the stinky feet probably wasn't interested in me at all, so she stunk the place up.
                    Alexkid, Puncher, and other virgins on this site would have loved her in spite of the smell.
                    how awesome would it be if you actually had to spray someone down

yeah, virgins have to put up with everything just to get a kiss on the cheek.

Comment

You are a stronger man than I am. Maybe it was just poorly treated shoe leather that caused that terrible stench.
                      bruh, everyones feet stank or have some type of odor. its natural. you walk all day and you gonna tell me your feet aint gonna give out any type of odor? i'll be more turned off if it was her ass that was giving out a foul odor.

Comment

Working...
                      X