Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A "trans" man can never be a woman. Am I missing something?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Of course I read it.

It explained how sex is defined. XX = female, XY = male.

Nothing you cited refuted that.
    The article YOU linked me discusses the biology behind XX males, XY females, and people with X, XYY, XXYY, XXXX, and XXXXX chromosonal configurations. My source also discusses the biology behind XX males and XY females.

Both sources are in direct contradiction to your original post that XX = female and XY = male 'no more complex as that'. The reality is that it's quite a bit more complex than that.
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 02-26-2017, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      The article YOU linked me discusses the biology behind XX males, XY females, and people with X, XYY, XXYY, XXXX, and XXXXX chromosonal configurations. My source also discusses the biology behind XX males and XY females.

Both sources are in direct contradiction to your original post that XX = female and XY = male 'no more complex as that'. The reality is that it's quite a bit more complex than that.
      Which is not the case here, and thus all that is one huge non sequitur.

This is discussion/debate is about a girl, albeit one on hormones, competing against other girls. The other girls are not allowed hormones. Thus you literally have a doper competing against non dopers.

Getting back on track, do you support a biological female on hormones competing against biological females not on hormones?

That would be 'Yes' or 'No', please.....

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        do you support a biological female on hormones competing against biological females not on hormones?

That would be 'Yes' or 'No', please.....
        Which hormones? I think there are a lot of different types.

Why are they on them? Is it due to a medical condition? Does it bring them up to a healthy average, or does it push their hormone levels way above normal?

Depending on the situation would probably require a fair bit of medical knowledge to really give a good answer to your question.
        I could pretend to be a doctor but I don't think that would be helpful.

Comment

Working...
        X