Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A "trans" man can never be a woman. Am I missing something?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
    You got a top 10 All-Time list?
    no but i could compile one.

actually i still need to have a proper look at the list you sent me in a PM

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      no but i could compile one.

actually i still need to have a proper look at the list you sent me in a PM
      Not to toot me own horn, but that list will probably stand for time immemorial.

Comment

It's two genders. Male and Female.

It's baffling to me how all these made up genders are being approved and accepted. Society and this bull**** they're making up now days...is insane!

For example, Bruce Jenner. I can't see him ever being accepted in the 90s or before doing this ****. Keep it private .

Comment

The more u let liberals control the weirder the world gets

Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 02-25-2017, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            The more u let liberals control the weirder the world gets

Strawman gonna strawman

No one is advocating for tree on human sex, though I honestly don't care if she continues to do it. Has no affect on my life.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            XX=female, XY=male.

It's no more complex than that.
            Too bad that's not accurate.

To be fair, the biology of sex is a lot more complicated than the average fan believes. Many think you can simply look at a person’s “sex chromosomes.” If the person has XY chromosomes, you declare him a man. If XX, she’s a woman. Right?

Wrong. A little biology: On the Y chromosome, a gene called SRY usually makes a fetus grow as a male. It turns out, though, that SRY can show up on an X, turning an XX fetus essentially male. And if the SRY gene does not work on the Y, the fetus develops essentially female.

Even an XY fetus with a functioning SRY can essentially develop female. In the case of Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome, the ability of cells to “hear” the masculinizing hormones known as androgens is lacking. That means the genitals and the rest of the external body look female-typical, except that these women lack body hair (which depends on androgen-sensitivity).

Women with complete Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome are less “masculinized” in their muscles and brains than the average woman, because the average woman makes and “hears” some androgens. Want to tell women with Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome they have to compete as men, just because they have a Y chromosome? That makes no sense.
            http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/22/sports/22runner.html

Comment

There's no chicks with dicks just guys with ****.

Although technically we all started out as females.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Strawman gonna strawman

No one is advocating for tree on human sex, though I honestly don't care if she continues to do it. Has no affect on my life.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/22/sports/22runner.html
                What if u accidentally peed on her tree

She gonna sue ur ass

Again liberals are short sighted

Comment

Transgenders can identify as whatever they want. Fact of the matter is whatever they were before their "change" is how I identify them.

Transgender woman are male. Transgender men are female. There's no other way around it. This is getting a little out of hand. But it seems that people want to play pretend these days, so whatever, play pretend if it makes you feel happy.

Have a transgender section bathroom. Only problem with that is that current buildings only have the facilities to accommodate male and female. New buildings need to have a transgender option.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    I thought you were going to talk about other genetic variations like XXY, XYY etc.

Yeah, it gets complicated. This is a fact, based on biological and empirical reality. Yet - I think it has been used and abused, and current discussions about gender are tainted with borderline insanity.

"Did you just assume my gender?" and basically the whole of Tumblr or any gender studies course - are all examples of this insanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                      I thought you were going to talk about other genetic variations like XXY, XYY etc.

Yeah, it gets complicated. This is a fact, based on biological and empirical reality. Yet - I think it has been used and abused, and current discussions about gender are tainted with borderline insanity.

"Did you just assume my gender?" and basically the whole of Tumblr or any gender studies course - are all examples of this insanity.
                      Lol yeah, I think some people just want to feel like they are different or unique or special in some way and as a result form redundant or ambiguous new genders with which to associate themselves. Personally I don't care what gender someone says they are as it doesn't affect my life for there to be 30 something or even a million genders.

Nor do I feel the need to police the relationship between someone's biological profile and their personal identity. And for that matter, I don't care to know about a stranger's biology at all. None of my business what chromosomes you have, what sexual organs you have or used to have etc.

For me the line is when people want personally identifiable pronouns, which I think is cumbersome and inconvenient. I'd rather use entirely gender neutral pronouns for everyone than do that.
                      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 02-26-2017, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X