Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A "trans" man can never be a woman. Am I missing something?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Lol yeah, I think some people just want to feel like they are different or unique or special in some way and as a result form redundant or ambiguous new genders with which to associate themselves. Personally I don't care what gender someone says they are as it doesn't affect my life for there to be 30 something or even a million genders.

Nor do I feel the need to police the relationship between someone's biological profile and their personal identity. And for that matter, I don't care to know about a stranger's biology at all. None of my business what chromosomes you have, what sexual organs you have or used to have etc.

For me the line is when people want personally identifiable pronouns, which I think is cumbersome and inconvenient. I'd rather use entirely gender neutral pronouns for everyone than do that.
    Yeah, I'm kinda similar. I don't give a damn about what people have in their pants, or whether they are genetically a man or a woman or whatever.

The only reason to care about those things are if you are wanting to screw someone or breed with them.

I'm already married with kids, so there is zero relevance to me what some stranger has or is.

I agree with the whole cumbersome thing too. I mean, what is the current acronym now? LGBTQI or something? Every time you turn around they have added another letter to it.

Even this wouldn't bother me too much if there weren't snowflakes out there trying to turn it into a moral issue. You WILL learn all of their gender pronouns, and you WILL know when and how to use them or you are some kind of '*****lord' and worse than Hitler.

I try to be flexible in my thinking, but sometimes I just go 'meh'.

Comment

Thats like saying a trans former can never be a car

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
        Thats like saying a trans former can never be a car
        How do we embed videos on this forum?

An oldie, but a goodie: TRANSformers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg0D1PpgCXs

Comment

Too bad that's not accurate.
          Try again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex...ination_system

Comment

this the sht that

ESAU

been promoting.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
              Not to toot me own horn, but that list will probably stand for time immemorial.
              I see you included Long Mint in the list you sent me.

She's definitely up there as a favourite of mine. She looks a bit too skinny sometimes, but that c0ck is delightful.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                This link is not contradictory to my statement, did you even read it?
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 02-26-2017, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
                  If a man gets his dick chopped off and has a hole created which functions somewhat like a vagina. He also has breast implants and takes medication to stop excessive hairgrowth. This doesn't make him a woman? Under no circumstances should these type of people be allowed access into the bathrooms and designated areas for the opposite sex.

If they can't accept what they are then there needs to be an "Others" option. A man who seeks to "unmale" himself is certainly not a female. This is just common sense isn't it? It would be more accurate to call them eunuchs. Same goes for women who seek to "unfemale" themselves.
                  Biologically still a man

Comment

No, you aren't missing anything. 100% right

Comment

This link is not contradictory to my statement, did you even read it?
                      Of course I read it.

It explained how sex is defined. XX = female, XY = male.

Nothing you cited refuted that.

Comment

Working...
                      X