No announcement yet.

Japanese dude stinks up train, most passengers think it was me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese dude stinks up train, most passengers think it was me

Some j dude farted/broke wind near me on the train.
    It was so foul, I almost threw up.

Problem is people were eye balling me like I did it. Since nobody Blamed me directly, I couldn't deny anything, without looking even more guilty.

I felt like ****, and it pissed me off. Being a gaijin can be a drawback at times.

Next time, I'm gonn eat beans, boiled eggs, cabbage and prunes before getting on the train. I'm going to bomb on the other passengers to settle the score.

Typical Japanese, always blaming the gaijin.

Yeah man, get revenge on them next time. Gas up the train, fart up a storm.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Typical Japanese, always blaming the gaijin.

Yeah man, get revenge on them next time. Gas up the train, fart up a storm.
      Someone has to pay! I'm gonna make that commute extra ****ty. I'm gonna do a fart drive by. Then watch my work from a safe distance!

I gotta teach them that not all gaijin are fun & games!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Someone has to pay! I'm gonna make that commute extra ****ty. I'm gonna do a fart drive by. Then watch my work from a safe distance!

I gotta teach them that not all gaijin are fun & games!
        Bring Jhonny next time and put some beans in his dog dish before you go.

Comment

Japanese dudes are freaking terrible man. I remember back in school a jap dude bragged about Filipinos being a "Baka" and his race is Pure and unhindered, even though he was in my school at the Philippines. But then cries racism when the boys had enough and teased about how Japs have small penises, even though their understanding about other races are like ****ING NAZIS.

Comment

Japanese are strong and imposing when they are in groups, but come in 1on1 they are one of the most pacifist race in the world. They rely on intimidation on numbers and screaming at you for being a "Ganji", but then when push comes to shove especially when you are bigger than they are they would back out immediately. Their body structure is very light, and me, having an Endomorphic build, so I my body structure is very heavy compared to them. They are pacifists 1on1 and rely on groups.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                Japanese are strong and imposing when they are in groups, but come in 1on1 they are one of the most pacifist race in the world. They rely on intimidation on numbers and screaming at you for being a "Ganji", but then when push comes to shove especially when you are bigger than they are they would back out immediately. Their body structure is very light, and me, having an Endomorphic build, so I my body structure is very heavy compared to them. They are pacifists 1on1 and rely on groups.
                It seems you have some anger issues. Let it go bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  They love that group mentality. I sometimes bump into them on purpose when they get too near me. Many are really strange, very few cool dudes.

A lot are like butler and alexkid, mama's boys.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                    Lots of them wear masks. Not me, I cough on them regularly. I make them very uncomfortable. In the summer time I jog to my station, and get on the packed train super sweaty. They get my sweat all over their work clothes. I just take a shower at the fitness gym in the building I work in. I'm good, shower, clean suit, and happy. They get gaijin sweat all over them and gotta go to work. Life is good.

Comment

Working...
                    X