Collapse
No announcement yet.

A day without an immigrant.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yeah - does this also mean a day without them committing crime? There would be at least a few dozen women not getting raped, or assaulted, and a lot of stores not getting robbed... And less murders.

Now THAT would be awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      It's been ONE DAY.

If they quit working forever and no more illegals showed up to take their places, you'd have white folks taking those jobs.
      No they wouldn't. The reason immigrants have those jobs is because white people stopped doing those jobs. It's not just white people. Even second generation immigrants aren't doing those jobs. This always happens. You don't see Asians working railroads anymore do you? Immigrants have always been used to do jobs Americans won't do. The children of those immigrants won't do those jobs.

A friend in Delaware does work visas for farmers there. Last year one of the farmers didn't make as much money as he'd anticipated the previous season so he was being cheap and didn't want to pay to get the visas. He came up with the bright idea of hiring Mexican-American citizens from the south/southeast. Big mistake. They didn't work at the same rate as the immigrants who came over on visas. They were also more strict about taking their breaks and lunches while the immigrants on visas would work thru lunches and breaks. They even called the state labor board on him He already paid her to get his visas together this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
        Today is day without an immigrant. Out of my ten workers I personally employ only two showed up and that is only because they live on my property and i told them no work today out of respect for the movement.

If this happened to me day in and day out, I'd be in major trouble as my orchard would go to ****.

Where are the white American people these ass clown trump supporters say will do these jobs? No where.
        are they legal ? if all of the ILLEGAL immigrants (or legal for that matter) were to disappear, usa would not crumble.

Comment

• The reason why no lazy arse americans takes those hard jobs is because we have so much assistance checks available for their lazy arse to rather stay home than get paid to hussle

Now if get rid of those assistance checks and secure our border

Will see more lazy asses working

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            The reason why no lazy arse americans takes those hard jobs is because we have so much assistance checks available for their lazy arse to rather stay home than get paid to hussle

Now if get rid of those assistance checks and secure our border

Will see more lazy asses working
            well, yes and no.

USUALLY, a white person is better educated for that type of work/labor. white people tend to be the ones whos doing the hiring and managing. when white people do take those menial labor jobs, they dont stay at that level while the immigrant has no such ambitions.

its so easy to use that myth about how us americans wont do the petty jobs immigrants do.

i agree that healthy people should not be getting any kind of assistance.
            Last edited by Elroy The Great; 02-17-2017, 02:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
              Oh yeah - does this also mean a day without them committing crime? There would be at least a few dozen women not getting raped, or assaulted, and a lot of stores not getting robbed... And less murders.

Now THAT would be awesome.

theres THAT side of the coin too.

Comment

• Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
                A white brit? I married one and been over many times. You ****ers are notoriously lazy.
                Well I guess that qualifies you to say that on the whole nation
                I work hard
                Anybody who needs money does

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                  well, yes and no.

USUALLY, a white person is better educated for that type of work/labor. white people tend to be the ones whos doing the hiring and managing. when white people do take those menial labor jobs, they dont stay at that level while the immigrant has no such ambitions.

its so easy to use that myth about how us americans wont do the petty jobs immigrants do.

i agree that healthy people should not be getting any kind of assistance.
                  That only solves the problem for one generation though. The children and grandchildren of the Asian immigrants we got here in the mainly in the 1970's are not looking to do the low skilled industrial work or restaurants and corner shops their parents and grandparents did, then another source of cheap unskilled labour was found from Eastern Europe and the next generation of them will be the same. I imagine the same applies to Latinos in America.

People in our type of countries need re-educating that you may no WANT to do some kinds of work, but if you have to you have to. I'm not saying remove the safety net from people who deserve it, even the best of us can find ourselves out of work and needing assistance at some point, but the way we've allowed people to live a subsistence level life without working because they don't feel like doing cleaning or labouring jobs needs stopping.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                    These trump idiots think that if we kick these people out that the jobs they did will actually start getting filled by americans.

In reality if all illegal immigrants got deported it would jeopardize a lot of industries here and agricultural industry would collapse.

I don't know what these trump people think when want to deport these people. The American economy would take a very very damaging blow that would take many generations to fix if not ever.
                    You are hella right. Americans will not be taking those jobs and saying wages will be driven up when the Americans don't have the immigrants to compete with can keep dreaming. Like you, as a farmer, said the wages Americans want for doing those jobs would cripple your business so they would have to get back to allowing immigrants to come in on the "Farm and Hotel work programmes."

Comment

• Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
                      Cause Americans were complaining that illegals were taking their seasonal part time work. TS sounds mildly ******ed
                      Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
                      A white brit? I married one and been over many times. You ****ers are notoriously lazy.
                      AddiX, check it out. It's 1bad65.

Comment

Working...
                      X