No announcement yet.

A day without an immigrant.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A day without an immigrant.

Today is day without an immigrant. Out of my ten workers I personally employ only two showed up and that is only because they live on my property and i told them no work today out of respect for the movement.

If this happened to me day in and day out, I'd be in major trouble as my orchard would go to ****.

Where are the white American people these ass clown trump supporters say will do these jobs? No where.

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
    Where are the white American people these ass clown trump supporters say will do these jobs? No where.
    It's been ONE DAY.

If they quit working forever and no more illegals showed up to take their places, you'd have white folks taking those jobs. Now you'd probably have to pay the legals more, but that's another story.

We had a few businesses close in Austin, a liberal city. Maybe a dozen Mexican places and one McDonalds. Other than that, life rolls on normally for us legals and those who employ us.

Comment

I wish I could swap out some of my lazy relatives for some hard working immigrants.

If we could all do that, America would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        It's been ONE DAY.

If they quit working forever and no more illegals showed up to take their places, you'd have white folks taking those jobs. Now you'd probably have to pay the legals more, but that's another story.

We had a few businesses close in Austin, a liberal city. Maybe a dozen Mexican places and one McDonalds. Other than that, life rolls on normally for us legals and those who employ us.
        Lol lol lol lol. White people working the fields and farms and doing the jobs like my Mexicans do. Lol lol lol

Never in a million years dude.

And for higher pay than my Mexicans workers do. Yea Fuking right. Why would I pay a lazy white American more money for an inferior job they'd do compared to a Mexicans. It would never ever work out financially for us farm employers. And prices at the store would skyrocket to point where lower wage people couldnt afford.

White are not cut out for the jobs I have, otherwise they have been filled years and years ago by them and Mexicans wouldn't have ever been needed.

Comment

Lol lol lol lol. White people working the fields and farms and doing the jobs like my Mexicans do. Lol lol lol

And for higher pay than my Mexicans workers do. Yea Fuking right. Why would I pay a lazy white American more money for an inferior job they'd do compared to a Mexicans. It would never ever work out financially for us farm employers. And prices at the store would skyrocket to point where lower wage people couldnt afford.

White are not cut out for the jobs I have, otherwise they have been filled years and years ago by them and Mexicans wouldn't have ever been needed.
          I'm white and one of the hardest workers you will ever meet

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            It's been ONE DAY.

Americans don't want those jobs bro
            I'm an immigrant and I wouldn't want to pick fruits and vegetables.

And the Americans would get paid less than the immigrants.

A lot of these farms pay them based on the work.

Americans wouldn't be as good or fast as these immigrants.

We just need work visas for these farmhands. Not the guest visas that are worthless to non seasonall farms like dirty farms.

Just a visa if you work for some of these jobs

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
              Pimpin hoes ain't easy, McLovin

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                What do you consider hard work?

Comment

So where do we send the ICE agents?

Asking for a friend.

Comment

Idaho, Montanta, Wyoming, North and South Dakota, Nebraska are loaded with white farmers. what state you from?

Comment

Working...
                    X