No announcement yet.

A day without an immigrant.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Jamaicans well represented in Florida, Georgia, and NY.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      Where's 1bad65 or John Barron at on this debate? They made one comment then bounced.

I'll slice them MFers up on this debate, that's why they made one comment and left. They just say the usual republican/trump bs. Actually it's just trump garbage because most real republicans cab be quite understanding.
      This post made me genuinely laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
        I have never looked down at manual laborers, just the scumbags who exploit them at below market wages.
        Yeah but you have a different heart than most of the other Republicans on here.

Comment

Yes my illegal workers pay taxes, it called having a work visa. You ever hear about that? Not every worker has to pays into SS, there is lots of americans who work and the dont pay into SS.

Yes there is jobs and yes they are filled by what you call illegals. But guess what genius, the american citizen doesnt want to fill those jobs. The government knows this, thats why they issue work visas to these immigrants. If the american worker wanted those jobs then there would have never been a void for the immigrant to fill those jobs in the first place.

Get it? Now what Trumpet?
          Exactly. There is a void. In Jamaica there is a thing called "Farm Work Programme" where workers get a worker's visa to work on farms in the US and Canada. They have a similar programme for hotel workers too.

I would not call the illegal immigrants though.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Exactly. There is a void. In Jamaica there is a thing called "Farm Work Programme" where workers get a worker's visa to work on farms in the US and Canada. They have a similar programme for hotel workers too.

I would not call the illegal immigrants though.
            These trump idiots think that if we kick these people out that the jobs they did will actually start getting filled by americans.

In reality if all illegal immigrants got deported it would jeopardize a lot of industries here and agricultural industry would collapse.

I don't know what these trump people think when want to deport these people. The American economy would take a very very damaging blow that would take many generations to fix if not ever.

Comment

• wait legal or illegal?

theyre not the same

Comment

These trump idiots think that if we kick these people out that the jobs they did will actually start getting filled by americans.

In reality if all illegal immigrants got deported it would jeopardize a lot of industries here and agricultural industry would collapse.

I don't know what these trump people think when want to deport these people. The American economy would take a very very damaging blow that would take many generations to fix if not ever.
                youll be surprise how many jobless african americans would grab those job

we have to also end those ebt checks that keeps lazy arse at home the same time as we kick out illegal criminals,

Comment

• Cause Americans were complaining that illegals were taking their seasonal part time work. TS sounds mildly ******ed

Comment

• Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                    I'm white and one of the hardest workers you will ever meet
                    A white brit? I married one and been over many times. You ****ers are notoriously lazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      A lot of illegal aliens come here legally.
                      Then they are illegal immigrants, until the requisite steps are taken to once again obtain legal citizenship.

No more sanctuary cities; if a city is caught for failure to report illegals, and the superiors in positions such as sheriff, police chief, mayor, city councilmen, whoever - should all be indicted for federal charges.

The illegals also get abused heavily regarding traffic tickets/driving without/suspended/invalid license. It's a racket for the local courts, and sanctuary city or not, a lot will not report them/detain them for ICE because they know they'll just pay the 150-300 dollar fines (and continue to get busted several times a year) I also think a lot of it has to do with a federal vs state issue, and staties not liking/wanting to deal with fed boys.

We really don't need any immigrants - legal, or illegal. We have more than enough people that lack basic care.

HOWEVER, obviously, if a potential immigrant possesses a particularly unique, and valuable trade, or skill set, or has significant capital to invest in business/start his own business and hire US citizens, then obviously we need them. For example, unique types of doctors, scientists, physicists, chemists, athletic prowess (Eastern-Euro boxers please! BEASTS!), etc.
                      Last edited by Cheek busting; 02-16-2017, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X