No announcement yet.

Chanel Lewis Killer of the NY girl Jogger, his family says he is a Good boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I am not a citizen so no welfare for me. I would never take welfare in America. Yeah, I hope Trump succeeds in that aspect because those rural Whites do need jobs. Need more jobs like Wal-Mart to mop them up.

Tell me about the jobs you know about.
    I dont live in the United States my brother so I cant help you with that.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
      I dont live in the United States my brother so I cant help you with that.
      Where do you live?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Where do you live?
        Europe....

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          I read everything, I do not sympathize with killers.
          Pffftt... please....

nothing to "sympathize" in that article, in fact what his counselor said in that article kinda confirm what a twisted mind this killer is.

you just want your "dindu nuffin" agenda to go on

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast View Post
            europe....
            uk???????????????

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
              Pffftt... please....

nothing to "sympathize" in that article, in fact what his counselor said in that article kinda confirm what a twisted mind this killer is.

you just want your "dindu nuffin" agenda to go on
              how can I have an agenda when I have no control over black people or as you call them dindu?

If a black person does a crime or multiple blacks do crimes per capita larger than any other race of people how is that an agenda when its statistical proof?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                how can I have an agenda when I have no control over black people or as you call them dindu?

If a black person does a crime or multiple blacks do crimes per capita larger than any other race of people how is that an agenda when its statistical proof?
                i'm not talking about the black people, i was talking about the narative, the "dindu nuffin" narative to be exact.

in the usual dindu nuffin narative the family of the perpetrator insist that him is good man, never cause trouble before while infact he is a thug who rob and steal.

but in this case is make sense the family and friends doesn't believe he did the crime just like the family and friends of the ever charming ted bundy or respected citizen john wayne gacy does not believe at first they did serial killing.

now in this thread you pick and choose the article and wait for the usual lounge's white supermacist response, look at the first 2 pages, you gusy are having fiesta with that :dindu nuffin" prejudice until i posted the article about his background then the response started to change. Coincidence??
                Last edited by betmen; 02-12-2017, 08:11 PM.

Comment

i'm not talking about the black people, i was talking about the narative, the "dindu nuffin" narative to be exact.

in the usual dindu nuffin narative the family of the perpetrator insist that him is good man, never cause trouble before while infact he is a thug who rob and steal.

but in this case is make sense the family and friends doesn't believe he did the crime just like the family and friends of the ever charming ted bundy or respected citizen john wayne gacy does not believe at first they did serial killing.

now in this thread you pick and choose the article and wait for the usual lounge's white supermacist response, look at the first 2 pages, you gusy are having fiesta with that :dindu nuffin" prejudice until i posted the article about his background then the response started to change. Coincidence??

Do you know what a White supremacist is? Or you just throw the term around like "racist," "nazi," "fascist," etc.?

Making observations about the world in which you live, and giving honest opinions on such observations is not being a white supremacist - it's just being honest.

Is it being s White Supremacist to note that blacks are far more likely to commit violent crimes against whites,than vice versa?

Tell me what you think a "White Supremacist," and a "racist" is?

Comment

Never picked and choose and article I just linked to several different articles for different perspectives by different outlets, my Asian friend

Can I call you Cung lee-ow?

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                      Do you know what a White supremacist is? Or you just throw the term around like "racist," "nazi," "fascist," etc.?

Making observations about the world in which you live, and giving honest opinions on such observations is not being a white supremacist - it's just being honest.

Is it being s White Supremacist to note that blacks are far more likely to commit violent crimes against whites,than vice versa?

Tell me what you think a "White Supremacist," and a "racist" is?
                      Apparently this is how it works.

If blacks do crimes and evil deeds, and you report on it you are a RACIST and have an AGENDA smh.

If you post the RARE instances when a white cop shoots a black resisting arrest who is rude vulgar, and has a criminal history its okay and you can even go on the TV and say whites are guilty as a whole! it defies the lefts preaching of dont judge and entire group unless they are White, Christians or male. Heck you can be rude and vulgar to women only if they are republican smh.

The left will use agenda and propaganda title articles RACIST WHITE cop shoots black victim, when a black does a violent crime to non blacks the title will never include the Black criminal race, it will say Man beats up worker or a group of teens beat up a couple at a party.

I am far from a racist, leftists and democrats and blacks will call you a racist, you are a racist if you dont like Floyd, Big Dunn used to call me a racist lol so I blocked him it was annoying even talking with this hypocritical clown, he told me I was a filipino and I said well you exposed yourself as a black vs white guy, he said what do you mean I said you believe its us versus them black vs filipino because in your mind blacks must support blacks and only filipinos support Pacquiao, because you think every one is filipino pactar who goes against Floyd or a racist. He had no logical fair view and keeps fighting and fighting and holding on to things after proven wrong, like he keeps repeating the Pac scared of needles stuff, when its been debunked yet he still repeats it even though Pac has never said he was scared of needles, he needs to hold onto that fallacy because his pride and ego will refuse to allow him to be wrong. Many black people sadly share this type of mentality its why they are loyal to the democrats they refuse to open their mind and rethink everything.

I hope Betman wakes up and says wow you know what you are right I never notice that I was indoctrinated and now see what you are saying.
                      Last edited by hectari; 02-12-2017, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X