No announcement yet.

The Mental Disorder of Self-Hatred

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    You admitted to looking at this as teaming up in your other post. That's not something I believe in. I love my people too much and too proud to be black to want to side with any other race. You on the other hand are looking to team up (or curry favor as I said earlier) and be accepted by YT people. That's just not something I'm interested in. But good luck to you. But here's a warning for you:

They teamed up thinking Trump was only going to deport Mexicans and he's getting their ass outta here too
    How is that a warning to me?

Did you even read it?

It says Iraq's government agreed to catch up on a backlog of deportees from the US in exchange for being removed from the travel-ban list. That's a win-win situation for both sides.

That means if an Iraqi migrant commits a felony before acquiring citizenship, instead of locking them in a detention center while their symbolic court case drags on (symbolic because there's nothing to do with them anyway) they are just flown home.

A lack of deportation/extradition protocols between two countries achieves nothing other than clogging the system and making things more difficult for clean applicants like my family.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Basically Freedom is saying that only racist white men are the non self-hating kind.

I've got news for you guy, it's not true. There are many honorable white men who don't stand for racism, bigotry or hatred of minorities.

It seems to me that you're just upset that racism isn't tolerated anymore and more and more of your people (white men) are becoming more tolerant and diversified.

And just like that, I'm on Freedom's ignore list.

Too bad there's no such thing as an ignore list in real life.
            Last edited by The Tribe; 10-15-2017, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
              It seems to me that you're just upset that racism isn't tolerated anymore
              Racism is actually VERY tolerated nowadays, Shaolin...

... as long as it's racism against white people.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X