No announcement yet.

The Mental Disorder of Self-Hatred

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Self hatred has always confused me. Take pride in who you are. I have no problem with white people being proud to be white. I"m proud to be black. I can understand young white kids mimicking what they see in black culture, but that doesn't mean they aren't proud to be white. And it's usually a fad that'll go away in adulthood.

Then you have the other types that want want to be accepted by whites so bad, like .!WAR MIKEY! and //// , they attack other races to curry favor with white people. And they type of white people they attempt to curry favor with are the type that hate their kind. The type of white people who want to send Mexicans back to Mexico and ban Islam/Sharia Law.

Very weird. What do you think about those types?
    Im cool with Muslims (white people dont like them) I just dont really like blacks (your people) they all smell like ass and watermelons.

why you mad bro? lol you dont like Mexicans and you dont hear me cry once about that lmfao cause I dont give a fuck your opinion means nothing to me but I know you care about my opinion about you lol STAY CRYING BOY!

Comment

Are your parents from Afghanistan?
      If if has ever worked (which is unlikely), did they ever choose your side or did they always choose the clearly more appealing side?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        If if has ever worked (which is unlikely), did they ever choose your side or did they always choose the clearly more appealing side?
        Are your parents from Afghanistan?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          Im cool with Muslims (white people dont like them) I just dont really like blacks (your people) they all smell like ass and watermelons.

why you mad bro? lol you dont like Mexicans and you dont hear me cry once about that lmfao cause I dont give a fuck your opinion means nothing to me but I know you care about my opinion about you lol STAY CRYING BOY!
          Stay crying? You follow me around trying to get attention from me. YOU came on my page UNSOLICITED whining about a gif I had of a little white kid dancing. Nobody else had a problem with that gif. But you, once again trying to get in good with YT folk, felt the need to fight their battle. Dog you a clown for real. Stop making a fool of yourself. You will never be accepted no matter how hard you try.

Nobody had a problem with this thread. But War Mikey came on my page unsolicited and felt the need to try and win favor with YT people
          https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=760136

Comment

Self hatred has always confused me. Take pride in who you are. I have no problem with white people being proud to be white. I"m proud to be black. I can understand young white kids mimicking what they see in black culture, but that doesn't mean they aren't proud to be white. And it's usually a fad that'll go away in adulthood.

Then you have the other types that want want to be accepted by whites so bad, like .!WAR MIKEY! and //// , they attack other races to curry favor with white people. And they type of white people they attempt to curry favor with are the type that hate their kind. The type of white people who want to send Mexicans back to Mexico and ban Islam/Sharia Law.

Very weird. What do you think about those types?
            I once knew a black guy who disliked and avoided other black people (except his family), but he treated white people like gold. I found him to be an exceptionally nice guy.

But self-hate is much more common in white people than in other races.

//// isn't from a Muslim background, as far as I know his background is Assyrian Christian.

And !WAR MIKEY! supports Mexican and Mexican-American boxers, in fact he named himself after Mikey Garcia.

Comment

Stay crying? You follow me around trying to get attention from me. YOU came on my page UNSOLICITED whining about a gif I had of a little white kid dancing. Nobody else had a problem with that gif. But you, once again trying to get in good with YT folk, felt the need to fight their battle. Dog you a clown for real. Stop making a fool of yourself. You will never be accepted no matter how hard you try.

Nobody had a problem with this thread. But War Mikey felt the need to try and win favor with YT people
              cause i knew you was on this black power trip which is fine cause your black cool but you start making fun of kids to push your agenda lol to me anyone who pick on kids is a piece of shit. Thats what I think about you, + you a coward piece of shit cause when larry made fun of your kids you got brave lol and wanted to fight him but then you apologized TO HIM for making fun of your children lmfao. Call me a clown but you a hypocrite,l a coward whos on a race war in a boxing forum lounge lmfao GTFOH

Comment

This lounge is one big asylum. Self hatred is the least of the worries in terms of mental health in here.

Comment

Nobody had a problem with this thread. But War Mikey came on my page unsolicited and felt the need to try and win favor with YT people
                  Damn it doesn't look like it's working at all. The "united POC" don't see adrien broner types as their cultural leaders, nor white people as their enemies. What are you gonna do?

Hey Korean dad, tell your daughter to quit taking violin lessons and dump that medical student. Tell her if she don't get to twerking in my section 8 apartment while me and my bros throw onion rings at her, she is Literally Endorsing White Supremacy.

"OMG I had no idea. Take her, take her!"
                  Last edited by ////; 10-05-2017, 08:11 PM.

Comment

This is what happened to brometheusbob

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      cause i knew you was on this black power trip which is fine cause your black cool but you start making fun of kids to push your agenda lol to me anyone who pick on kids is a piece of shit. Thats what I think about you, + you a coward piece of shit cause when larry made fun of your kids you got brave lol and wanted to fight him but then you apologized TO HIM for making fun of your children lmfao. Call me a clown but you a hypocrite,l a coward whos on a race war in a boxing forum lounge lmfao GTFOH
                      You a real clown. Quit coming to my page crying. If you come to my page make sure you come there defending something I said about your people. Not tryin to get in good with YT people so they won't send your whole family back. Be humble clown.

This is that topic I wrote apoligizing to Larry. You can't even lie straight. Or you don't comprehend. I was mad a Larry for acting like a coon! I thought we lost one and he was turning into the black version of you. But we got everything straight. I know you hate to see black people united
                      https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=750325
                      Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 10-05-2017, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X