No announcement yet.

The Mental Disorder of Self-Hatred

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    Damn it doesn't look like it's working at all. The "united POC" don't see adrien broner types as their cultural leaders, nor white people as their enemies. What are you gonna do?

Hey Korean dad, tell your daughter to quit taking violin lessons and dump that medical student. Tell her if she don't get to twerking in my section 8 apartment while me and my bros throw onion rings at her, she is Literally Endorsing White Supremacy.

"OMG I had no idea. Take her, take her!"
    People of color uniting? As much as you follow me and quote my posts have you ever seen me talking about uniting? I just wrote a topic a cpl weeks ago about black people not needing allies. We are on our own. I don't believe in that allies and intersectionality BS. You probably got me mixed up with somebody else. You will never see me promoting black people hooking up with other races/ethnicities/nationalities to further our cause. Yea you got me way confused with somebody else. I'm pro black first and last. Everybody else is cool as long as they ain't racist. But I still don't want them on my side.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      You a real clown. Quit coming to my page crying. If you come to my page make sure you come there defending something I said about your people. Not tryin to get in good with YT people so they won't send your whole family back. Be humble clown.
      Sigh

I'll never understand why white people got you black people so scared, sad really. maybe its cause they enslaved yall AND THEN GIFTED yall your freedom! So you never really defeated your slave masters/conquerors so they are in a sense still your slave master/conquerors and yall still their slaves really so basically just living on their time I guess.

who knows,,,,,,

Comment

I love threads like these. I wake up d1ck rock hard hoping to see some schit pop off in the lounge

Comment

Originally posted by The Hammer View Post
          The Mental Disorder of White Self-Hatred

http://www.westernspring.co.uk/the-m...e-self-hatred/

Comment

People of color uniting? As much as you follow me and quote my posts have you ever seen me talking about uniting? I just wrote a topic a cpl weeks ago about black people not needing allies. We are on our own. I don't believe in that allies and intersectionality BS. You probably got me mixed up with somebody else. You will never see me promoting black people hooking up with other races/ethnicities/nationalities to further our cause. Yea you got me way confused with somebody else. I'm pro black first and last. Everybody else is cool as long as they ain't racist. But I still don't want them on my side.
            Nahhh. When you accuse brown people of hating themselves because they don't believe your statistically debunked BLM crapola, you're begging for help.

You aren't at war with white people. They don't need to declare war on you. Merely cutting off public aid would wipe you out. Your entire worldview is comical. You're a kid trying to wrestle his mom while she feeds him spinach. Concentrate on bettering yourself instead.
            Last edited by ////; 10-05-2017, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              Sigh

I'll never understand why white people got you black people so scared, sad really. maybe its cause they enslaved yall AND THEN GIFTED yall your freedom! So you never really defeated your slave masters/conquerors so they are in a sense still your slave master/conquerors and yall still their slaves really so basically just living on their time I guess.

who knows,,,,,,
              You still stalking me What do you want from me clown?

Comment

Nahhh. When you accuse brown people of hating themselves because they don't believe your statistically debunked BLM crapola, you're begging for help.

You aren't at war with white people. They don't need to declare war on you. Merely cutting off public aid would wipe you out. Your entire worldview is comical. You're a kid trying to wrestle his mom while she feeds him spinach. Concentrate on bettering yourself instead.
                Ok so now that you know I don't want the approval of YT people or any other race you go on about something else that makes no sense. Just stop. No matter how much ass you kiss YT people will never accept you.

Comment

Ok so now that you know I don't want the approval of YT people or any other race you go on about something else that makes no sense. Just stop. No matter how much ass you kiss YT people will never accept you.
                  I don't really understand your path of thought. I have my own culture (Lebanese) and I favor it above others.

Despite not needing to be accepted into White/European culture, I have lots of white friends and colleagues and live in a Euro-derived country. I've never felt unaccepted by them. They're definitely the most accepting/tolerant racial group (perhaps to a fault). I have lots of Asian and native/Hispanic friends too, and I feel accepted into those cultures.

The way you automatically assume that anyone who disagrees with you is "trying to be accepted by whites" hints at some internal pain you're struggling with. Maybe social rejection at a very young age, or growing up in a sheltered environment, envisioning the white world as a fantasy land and being disappointed as an adult upon exposure. What's the cause of your extreme obsession with whites?

Think about it: Rather than directly attack the ethnicity/culture of the posters you're angry at, your first instinct is to accuse them of liking whites. That's your go-to insult. "I bet ya'll like white people". All roads lead to your obsession with whites. You need to figure out where these scars come from and move on with your life.
                  Last edited by ////; 10-05-2017, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Here is a stock photo of a smiling white guy. How does it make you feel? Blurt out the first thoughts you have.

Let's figure out what's wrong.

Comment

I don't really understand your path of thought. I have my own culture (Lebanese) and I favor it above others.

Despite not needing to be accepted into White/European culture, I have lots of white friends and colleagues and live in a Euro-derived country. I've never felt unaccepted by them. They're definitely the most accepting/tolerant racial group (perhaps to a fault). I have lots of Asian and native/Hispanic friends too, and I feel accepted into those cultures.

The way you automatically assume that anyone who disagrees with you is "trying to be accepted by whites" hints at some internal pain you're struggling with. Maybe social rejection at a very young age, or growing up in a sheltered environment, envisioning the white world as a fantasy land and being disappointed as an adult upon exposure. What's the cause of your extreme obsession with whites?

Think about it: Rather than directly attack the ethnicity/culture of the posters in question, you accuse them of helping the whites. All roads lead to your obsession with whites. You need to figure out where these scars come from and move on with your life.
                      You admitted to looking at this as teaming up in your other post. That's not something I believe in. I love my people too much and too proud to be black to want to side with any other race. You on the other hand are looking to team up (or curry favor as I said earlier) and be accepted by YT people. That's just not something I'm interested in. But good luck to you. But here's a warning for you:

Trump makes a deal with Iraq, and hundreds suddenly face deportation

As part of the negotiations surrounding the most recent Trump executive order on immigration, Iraq came off the list of countries whose citizens are barred from entering the U.S.

It was widely reported that’s because Iraq agreed to increase cooperation with the U.S., and share more information about its citizens.

A lesser-known aspect of that deal: Iraq agreed to start accepting deportees from the U.S. – something it had refused to do for many years.

Bad timing for one Michigan attorney and his Iraqi client

Brad Maze found out about Iraq’s change of heart through a court filing he made on behalf of an Iraqi national. Maze is an immigration attorney in metro Detroit, home to about 175,000 Iraqis.

Immigration agents had picked up one of his clients after a probation violation, and held him in immigration detention for more than six months. Too long, according to the law.

“And so we filed a lawsuit in the Eastern District of Michigan to contest his detention – that either immigration must release him or remove him,” Maze says.

Maze’s client already had what’s called a final order of removal. But because his client was an Iraqi national, Maze called the U.S. government’s bluff.

“We assumed that the government of Iraq would not be able to issue a travel document, because they haven’t in the past," Maze said.

But that’s not what happened. Instead, the government filed a response that revealed a major change for Iraqis with deportation orders
                      They teamed up thinking Trump was only going to deport Mexicans and he's getting their ass outta here too

Comment

Working...
                      X