Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you spank your children? (NEED ADVICE)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
    yeah.....thats it !
    which means you never had parents because you dont have an avy.

bummer

parents are great when they are releasing THEIR frustrations out on someone 1/5 their size.
    it means my parents taught me value, something your parents neglected. but its never too late to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      it means my parents taught me value, something your parents neglected. but its never too late to learn.
      how can you possibly have parents but no avy ?!!?!? at least be a cliche and pick your pugilistic hero !

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Three weeks ago, I found out I'm going to be a father. Twins. I was excited for it initially then I'm now nervous as hell.

So, do you spank your children when they misbehave? By misbehave I mean, they kept screaming on you, kicking your feet for not getting what they want, then even if you try to talk to them, they'll scream even more. Would that be the line to spank them lightly in their ass?
        dude enjoy the journey of being a father first, why are you already worried about the misbehaving and spanking

Comment

how can you possibly have parents but no avy ?!!?!? at least be a cliche and pick your pugilistic hero !
          "value" brother. some have it, some don't.

Comment

"value" brother. some have it, some don't.
            you have no values or parents because you dont have an avy....

parents; some kids have them, others have bullies dressed up as parents.

maybe i should change this avy to a mike tyson avy and you can ask me for my autograph.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Three weeks ago, I found out I'm going to be a father. Twins. I was excited for it initially then I'm now nervous as hell.

So, do you spank your children when they misbehave? By misbehave I mean, they kept screaming on you, kicking your feet for not getting what they want, then even if you try to talk to them, they'll scream even more. Would that be the line to spank them lightly in their ass?
              yes, for little annoying rude ignorant things like that I would put them in their place and show them know how to act properly. im not saying beat the crap out of them, but for sure they'll catch these hands for acting like that.

when you don't discipline your kids early on, you end up with a kid crying and rolling around on the floor while you're in line at the store because he/she didn't get what they wanted.

Comment

you have no values or parents because you dont have an avy....

parents; some kids have them, others have bullies dressed up as parents.

maybe i should change this avy to a mike tyson avy and you can ask me for my autograph.
                its never to late brother.

Comment

my kids know when I give them "that look" they better act right.

like when you're out in public and your kids is acting a fool and you don't wanna beat their ass in front of everyone so you give them that look. some of you guys know what I mean.

Comment

its never to late brother.
                    i have an avy and if i change it someone famous, i can get you to change your opinion of me.

Comment

i have an avy and if i change it someone famous, i can get you to change your opinion of me.

no, it wouldn't make me change my opinion on you because if you were brought up the right way, then you wouldn't have put that as your avi to begin with lol.

it's like you sucking a dudes c0ck and then say hey im not gonna do it anymore. lol. still doesn't change the fact that you did it already.

Comment

Working...
                      X