No announcement yet.

The TRUTH why GOD allows Suffering...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Bad analogy because the children can later on go and get an education and get a high paying to put there family back into luxury, including their dad who had it before but none of us can get back to that misty place( Garden of Eden) that was free of disease, etc.
    Dude, this isn't about what comes after. The father got fired = God casted out adam and eve.

Paradise = The luxury had the father not been fired.
    World = not having that luxury because the dad got fired.

The children's education is irrelivant, or the building of nation's by adam's children is irrelivant to the analogy that I put in.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      The parents of the child had a choice on whether or not to bring a kid into this world knowing darn well they couldn't provide for it

The rapist of a 4 year old had a choice on whether or not to commit such a horrible act

Boom, questions answered
      Their not going to listen to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Their not going to listen to you.
        Yeah I know. When it comes to people like that it's easier to blame God in their opinion than to hold people accountable for what they do. But, but, but...God let's it happen doe

Funny thing about it is a God they reject, whose Earth they are living on, sucking up his air, drinking his water, enjoying it all, they want nothing to do with but expect him to make it all good. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Yeah I know. When it comes to people like that it's easier to blame God in their opinion than to hold people accountable for what they do. But, but, but...God let's it happen doe

Funny thing about it is a God they reject, whose Earth they are living on, sucking up his air, drinking his water, enjoying it all, they want nothing to do with but expect him to make it all good. SMH
          Yup. "God let it happen doe. Therefore he's evil!" Is the only answer I could hear from them. They don't even know that if God intervenes on anything, their free will of choosing is destroyed and they are just nothing but a robot controlled by a higher being.

Comment

Thraxox/Rip Chudd,

God is an adult's version of Santa Clause. It was created to keep people in line, you know? Why do parents tell their kids about Santa? Same reason.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Thraxox/Rip Chudd,

God is an adult's version of Santa Clause. It was created to keep people in line, you know? Why do parents tell their kids about Santa? Same reason.
              Rhetoric like these usually means you have surrendered to our superior arguments and have nothing to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                Rhetoric like these usually means you have surrendered to our superior arguments and have nothing to offer.
                this genuinely made me laugh

Comment

Thraxox/Rip Chudd,

If you say so man. I believe in God, He isn't forcing you to believe in him, it's your choice. A road i'd advise not to take(and hope it changes), but your choice none the less. God bless

Comment

Arguments? Lol c'mon man. It is simple.

Show me proof of God.

Comment

Is this serious or are you joking because I am literally cringing right now bruh lol.
                      Serious as a judge. Take heed.

Comment

Working...
                      X