No announcement yet.

The TRUTH why GOD allows Suffering...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MindGame View Post

They will become hypersensitive to Sin, recognizing it when temptation materializes... Sin becomes much easier to resist... When that person does fall to temptation the Spirit of GOD in their Heart is grieved and they feel it... We are still human will fall from time to time, but will get back up and continue on the path... He who does persevere until the end shall be saved...
    Not to act all high and mighty but that bit there describes me but I have committed the unforgivable sin so no going back for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Perfection doesn't mean everything he does is good. As long as there is free will there is always the corruption of evil. And Lucifer choose evil because of his jealousy.
      Find another term to use then because that's what perfect means.

Comment

b0x, get in here. We need your vast knowledge on these matters.

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
          It might seem like I'm a Minister of some kind, having written so much.... But I am not, I'm just a Christian who struggles much more than I should... I'm not looking for conflict, I just needed to get this off of my Chest...

Everything in this thread is Biblical, please search the scriptures for yourself....
          i have a huge problem with mankind suffering because of adam and eve.

wouldnt it be ridiculous to incarcerate an entire family because of one persons crime ?!?!?

example; lets say youre a father of 20 children. 10 of them have kids of their own. you go in a rage and kill your neighbor. the cops catch you and toss EVERYONE in you family (babies included) in jail for life.

is that justice ?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
            i have a huge problem with mankind suffering because of adam and eve.

wouldnt it be ridiculous to incarcerate an entire family because of one persons crime ?!?!?

example; lets say youre a father of 20 children. 10 of them have kids of their own. you go in a rage and kill your neighbor. the cops catch you and toss EVERYONE in you family (babies included) in jail for life.

is that justice ?!?!?!?
            You know that is a horrible analogy.

Comment

You know that is a horrible analogy.
              how so ????

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Find another term to use then because that's what perfect means.
                God has given Lucifer the perfect beauty, voice, by perfect in the bible meant to lucifer, means perfect in leadership, or anything else etc. etc. etc, but not absolute perfection as in like God. But then he gave them free will. FREE WILL. The moment there is free will there are other kinds of things that comes with free will. Evil, jealousy, envy, lust, etc etc. Then Lucifer becomes Jealous of God, because he was in second place, no matter what he does he is not satisfied because he strived to be like God. Then that's the corruption of evil comes in,

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                  how so ????
                  Because Adam and Eve were just two, there was nobody else. Once Adam and eve were casted out from the paradise, they are exposed to the evils of the world. And that includes their future children.

Comment

God has given Lucifer the perfect beauty, voice, by perfect in the bible meant to lucifer, means perfect in leadership, or anything else etc. etc. etc, but not absolute perfection as in like God. But then he gave them free will. FREE WILL. The moment there is free will there are other kinds of things that comes with free will. Evil, jealousy, envy, lust, etc etc. Then Lucifer becomes Jealous of God, because he was in second place, no matter what he does he is not satisfied because he strived to be like God. Then that's the corruption of evil comes in,
                    Red- That's your translation.

God is all-knowing. He is stupid to have given" freewill" to them. Whatever that so call "freewill" thing is.

Comment

Because Adam and Eve were just two, there was nobody else. Once Adam and eve were casted out from the paradise, they are exposed to the evils of the world. And that includes their future children.
                      Semi's analogy was fine then. The approximately 6 billion humans are related to Adam and Eve, right? They are all suffering because of what Adam and Eve did, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X