No announcement yet.

The TRUTH why GOD allows Suffering...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Because Adam and Eve were just two, there was nobody else. Once Adam and eve were casted out from the paradise, they are exposed to the evils of the world. And that includes their future children.
    THEIR crime doomed US ALL.

my analogy made perfect sense.

Comment

Because there is no God. Everything happens by chance.

People say God gave us the ability to makes choices. What about those starving kids in africa or Ethiopia.. did they have a choice? What about that 4 year old girl who got kidnapped and raped. Did she have a choice?

Fuk god. What really makes me laugh is when people say when something fked up happens " God has better plans " gtfo with that sht. This is real life, not a fairytale.

Comment

Dude i'm not reading all that. God bless you though

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
          THEIR crime doomed US ALL.

my analogy made perfect sense.
          Adam and eve's c

Your analogy is incorrect because the children are already present with the father and was accounted also with the father, Adam's children were never present to be accounted for anything .

With your analogy, it would mean that GOD MUST put the every children of adam and eve back into paradise, because they didn't commit the crime of their father.

The correct analogy is that a guy working in a great company with a high paying job, then because he didn't to work X, the boss fired him and he can't find a job that matched his original job, so then his future wife and children did not have the luxury they should have had the father was not fired.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

People say God gave us the ability to makes choices. What about those starving kids in africa or Ethiopia.. did they have a choice? What about that 4 year old girl who got kidnapped and raped. Did she have a choice?

Fuk god. What really makes me laugh is when people say when something fked up happens " God has better plans " gtfo with that sht. This is real life, not a fairytale.
            If everything happened by chance, that would mean the chance of us being here from the beginning is 1 X 10^1000000000000000, literally a miracle.

Comment

Because God has a plan for everyone.
              God works in mysterious way.
              Keep on that sinful path and you will not get into heaven. You will be in hell weeping and your teeth gnashing.

And don't think when you are dying you will be able to say "Father I believe. Forgive me." and you will be allowed into heaven. No, you have committed the unforgivable sin which is to deny God's existence.

God is good... All the time.
              All the time... God is good.
              Amen.

Comment

The free will and the choice of the rapist caused the little girl's death. That is the price of free will. For everything that is good, there would be an opposite force which is evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  Adam and eve's c

Your analogy is incorrect because the children are already present with the father and was accounted also with the father, Adam's children were never present to be accounted for anything .

With your analogy, it would mean that GOD MUST put the every children of adam and eve back into paradise, because they didn't commit the crime of their father.

The correct analogy is that a guy working in a great company with a high paying job, then because he didn't to work X, the boss fired him and he can't find a job that matched his original job, so then his future wife and children did not have the luxury they should have had the father was not fired.
                  Bad analogy because the children can later on go and get an education and get a high paying to put there family back into luxury, including their dad who had it before but none of us can get back to that misty place( Garden of Eden) that was free of disease, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Because God has a plan for everyone.
                    God works in mysterious way.
                    Keep on that sinful path and you will not get into heaven. You will be in hell weeping and your teeth gnashing.

And don't think when you are dying you will be able to say "Father I believe. Forgive me." and you will be allowed into heaven. No, you have committed the unforgivable sin which is to deny God's existence.

God is good... All the time.
                    All the time... God is good.
                    Amen.
                    Is this serious or are you joking because I am literally cringing right now bruh lol.

Comment

The parents of the child had a choice on whether or not to bring a kid into this world knowing darn well they couldn't provide for it

The rapist of a 4 year old had a choice on whether or not to commit such a horrible act

Boom, questions answered

Comment

Working...
                      X