No announcement yet.

Members be aware that Sunspace's ALT jamie harris is still active

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Freddy- View Post
    How obvious that chikapaliza and jamie harris are sunspace.

Yesterday chikaplaliza had just one post and join date jan 2017 and voted in the poll stay.

Jamie Harris keeps sending me threats via PM. I don't have any enemies here other than sunspace.
    I'm jamie not Sun space and you have an enemy now pal. You was jealous of him.

Comment

Can't say if jamie harris is Sunspace as I read a few lines of a Sunspace post once and was sure never to again. So I don't know what links there are between them. But jamie harris did PM me a few weeks ago to discuss whether Haye-Bellew tickets were value for money, which doesn't seem like what an alt/troll would bother to do. But maybe Sunspace really is that ******ed-crazy to do that

Comment

wow is it true they were jealous of him

omg

thats not making america great again

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          Can't say if jamie harris is Sunspace as I read a few lines of a Sunspace post once and was sure never to again. So I don't know what links there are between them. But jamie harris did PM me a few weeks ago to discuss whether Haye-Bellew tickets were value for money, which doesn't seem like what an alt/troll would bother to do. But maybe Sunspace really is that ******ed-crazy to do that
          Ever since sunspace got banned during the christmas holidays she's been planning to get McLovin banned through jamie an ALT pretending to be British. She thinks she is so smart because she is using a proxy.

It backfired on her and sunspace has been perma banned.

Oh yeah one more thing she is crazy.

Comment

the ''attack'' of the alts !!!

Comment

even this toddler is wise to ''their'' act......

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                I live in Liverpool. Sun space is Latino what I have read. I visit London a lot to watch boxing. Last time the o2 mitchel v linares. Mitchell got stopped in 10. I'm not Sun space but let people believe what they want. I shall miss him. He was a legend in my eyes and thousand of others

Comment

Originally posted by ChikaPaliza View Post
                  lol wait so sunspace is me now?

how can sunspace be on two accounts at the same time?

think about it.
                  One computer
                  One phone
                  It's easy done and you know it

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
                    I live in Liverpool. Sun space is Latino what I have read. I visit London a lot to watch boxing. Last time the o2 mitchel v linares. Mitchell got stopped in 10. I'm not Sun space but let people believe what they want. I shall miss him. He was a legend in my eyes and thousand of others

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
                      I'm jamie not Sun space and you have an enemy now pal. You was jealous of him.
                      What you gunna do
                      Inbox him to death

Comment

Working...
                      X