No announcement yet.

Members be aware that Sunspace's ALT jamie harris is still active

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
    What exactly did Sunspace do anyways??? I must have missed most of it.
    Just a kid who had awkward conversations with himself on multiple accounts

People are double-trolling by acting like something exciting happened

Comment

• Meh, I got tired of SunSpace's act after this thread:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=731011

Opening post, he tags a few posters, myself included, probably in an effort to show us "alt-rightys" that we are bad guys, and Trump supporters are out in mobs terrifying people.

Well, turns out that the woman in question was selling wolf tickets. It was a hoax. She was flat out lying.

Not one peep from him saying that he was suckered by the false story, and he continued to double down on the bullshit.

I don't hate the guy.

I just think he's fucking ******ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
        Yes good morning mclovin!!!!! Having got banned and they have read my posts and my email address is .co.UK I'm not a sun space alt! You've all been misled by that wally Fred.
        Wtf mods
        So it's cool to say I cut off kids toes yeah
        But DRAMAQUEEN got banned for saying demographic haha
        Fxck this site
        I'm off
        Laters

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
          he made every thread about him and his fake gf. it was fun to make his head spin trying to match wits though. then his estrogen levels went into rage mode.

im not really a fan of banning though. theres an ig function. we can ensure the proper ****s are perma banned without waiting for mods to do it.

also, he thinks hes fooling people his altS.
          I remember his one thread threatening to leave the forum. That was pretty funny, because afterwards like 5 or 6 other people make the exact same thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
            I remember his one thread threatening to leave the forum. That was pretty funny, because afterwards like 5 or 6 other people make the exact same thread.
            yeah. those ''im outa here'' threads are hysterical. wtf. whats with the announcement ?!?!? just leave.

but we know how attention whores are

Comment

• Keep your head up Sunspace and if you have anything you want to post, send it to me I will post it for you. This site has a way of chasing away posters with certain views. Chollo Vista is gone and now Sunspace.

What's up with that Russian Lounge though?

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                he made every thread about him and his fake gf. it was fun to make his head spin trying to match wits though. then his estrogen levels went into rage mode.

im not really a fan of banning though. theres an ig function. we can ensure the proper ****s are perma banned without waiting for mods to do it.

also, he thinks hes fooling people his altS.
                Yeah man. Just chill in your safespace because words hurt your feelings.

Comment

• When mclovin punches the daughter can someone pls record it and post it on here for us to see

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                    When mclovin punches the daughter can someone pls record it and post it on here for us to see
                    Already got the camera rolling
                    Mc'Lovin vs Downsyndrome
                    Who ya got and how haha

Comment

• Originally posted by ChikaPaliza View Post
                      RIP sunspace and jamie

may they never be forgotten

CHIKAPALIZA!

Hahahah! YASSSSS

Comment

Working...
                      X