Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye Buzzfeed

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Huh? You made an accusation that was proven false a long time ago. Partisan and non partisan people all checked this all verified he did. Why would you hold onto a belief proven false by so many so long ago?
      You're lying. The 60 minutes interview is irrefutable proof. Why do you keep hanging on to a lie?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Good, as they deserve it.

Actions have consequences.
        And the consequences are their rating should zoom with Trump in power. He always give them something to report, as opposed to Obama who lived in solitude, rarely saying anything and certainly not saying anything controversial.

Jay Leno was sad when Bill Clinton left office. Willie was comedy gold to Leno and other comedians. Trump is a boon to shows like SNL, which was fading into the sunset but now people watch it to see how they mock Trump and to see how he responds.

Right wing nut jobs rage about how Obama was given a pass by comedians but how can make fun of a non-entity? Trump is the anti-Obama....gives plenty of ammunition to comedians and reporters.

Bottom line is...the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Comment

Trump is awesome. I hope he completely shuts down CNN for the remainder of his presidency. They are the lowest of the fake news/clickbait companies masquerading as "professional" using fancy animations and trumpet music.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            And the consequences are their rating should zoom with Trump in power. He always give them something to report
            There was literally nothing to report. They reporting a completely fake story. He shut down their marxist cuck reporter.

Stop trying to spin it, vermin.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              There was literally nothing to report. They reporting a completely fake story. He shut down their marxist cuck reporter.

Stop trying to spin it, vermin.
              I wish you lived where I could get my hands around your pencil neck because I'd rip your head off an ****e down your neck. There's no need to respond to a sensible post with insults. You're a disgrace to humanity, assuming you are in fact human.

Comment

I wish you lived where I could get my hands around your pencil neck because I'd rip your head off an ****e down your neck. There's no need to respond to a sensible post with insults. You're a disgrace to humanity, assuming you are in fact human.
                Haaaaaahahahaha

You think just because you're a dumb angry caveman you could "beat nerdy me up in real life", huh?

I've seen that movie too. In reality good genes are a package deal. Odds are the same brain and body that make you shake with futile ineffective anger online would break you offline. You probably fail to compensate in any area.

Lets break it down together: If you weren't a harmless slob & desperately terrified of offending other males then why would you be a liberal to begin with? Do you understand? Your lesser status got you here in the first place.

Your best bet is just learning obedience. You cannot compete. Give up. Obey. You are a lesser being.
                Last edited by ////; 01-11-2017, 03:17 PM.

Comment

And the consequences are their rating should zoom with Trump in power.
                  Well they do have nowhere to go but up.

Heck, Cartoon Network has higher ratings!!

https://www.ihatethemedia.com/msnbc-...ork-in-ratings

He always give them something to report, as opposed to Obama who lived in solitude, rarely saying anything and certainly not saying anything controversial.
                  Close.

The true story is that the press functioned as a literal "echo chamber" that Team D would send tweets, etc to that the MSM would literally re-tweet (or report) without even fact-checking. Some were re-tweeted in seconds!!

See, Ben Rhodes. He was the Administration official who was caught bragging (ala Gruber) about the press manipulation used by the Obama Administration.

Comment

“All these newspapers used to have foreign bureaus,” he [Rhodes] said. “Now they don’t. They call us to explain to them what’s happening in Moscow and Cairo. Most of the outlets are reporting on world events from Washington. The average reporter we talk to is 27 years old, and their only reporting experience consists of being around political campaigns. That’s a sea change. They literally know nothing.”

...Tanya Somanader, 31, the director of digital response for the White House Office of Digital Strategy, who became known in the war room and on Twitter as TheIranDeal. Early on, Rhodes asked her to create a rapid-response account that fact-checked everything related to the Iran deal. “So, we developed a plan that was like: The Iran deal is literally going to be the tip of everything that we stand up online,” Somanader says. “And we’re going to map it onto what we know about the different audiences we’re dealing with: the public, pundits, experts, the right wing, Congress.”

As she explained how the process worked, I was struck by how naïve the assumption of a “state of nature” must seem in an information environment that is mediated less and less by experienced editors and reporters with any real prior knowledge of the subjects they write about. “People construct their own sense of source and credibility now,” she said. “They elect who they’re going to believe.” For those in need of more traditional-seeming forms of validation, handpicked Beltway insiders like Jeffrey Goldberg of The Atlantic and Laura Rozen of Al-Monitor helped retail the administration’s narrative. “Laura Rozen was my RSS feed,” Somanader offered. “She would just find everything and retweet it.”

Source (full, large article)
                    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/m...guru.html?_r=0

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      Goodbye Buzzfeed
                      i never realized buzzfeed was important to begin with. i thought it was just another trendy youtube "top 10" channel marketed for college age ******s/SJWs. it's considered a legit news source? but yea this is gawker level of failure. trump could've gone full hulkamaniac with a lawsuit right then and there.

Comment

Working...
                      X