No announcement yet.

LIVE: Donald Trump's first press conference in six months

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

You know what would happen if Trump-Putin links were proven beyond a doubt?

Nothing. That's what you don't seem to get. We aren't outraged by Russia's "lack of transgender visibility" and we openly praise whoever exposed the DNC.

Nobody on the right even knows why you're trying. I very openly support Putin over the outgoing US president because he has done better things for the western world.

Stop and ask yourself what your point is before you waste another 6 months on this Russia stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post

Nothing. That's what you don't seem to get. We aren't outraged by Russia's "lack of transgender visibility" and we openly praise whoever exposed the DNC.

Nobody on the right even knows why you're trying. I very openly support Putin over the outgoing US president because he has done better things for the western world.

Stop and ask yourself what your point is before you waste another 6 months on this Russia stuff.

seriously what is their endgame with Russia? military draft? nuclear war? we're all supposed to die because Russia hacked donna bamboozle and john pedopasta's emails is that it? Russia corrupted our election by exposing corruption?
        Last edited by John Barron; 01-11-2017, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          we're all supposed to die because Russia hacked donna bamboozle and john pedopasta's emails is that it? Russia corrupted our election by exposing corruption?
          This ^

Notice you wont see anyone on Team D discussing the actual content of the e-mails.....

I think it's hilarious if Russia did it. All they did was help Obama keep his campaign promise of "transparency".

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post

come on, thats not the primary reason why you support him.

It is weird to see Americans openly supporting Russian leader over the outgoing US President. Never thought that would be an element of Making America great again.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

It is weird to see Americans openly supporting Russian leader over the outgoing US President. Never thought that would be an element of Making America great again.
              What reason has Obama given us to support him these last few months?

Example: I defend Trump when the media spews bull at him, especially regarding this newest buzzfeed hit piece, but I'm not a fan of the guy nor do I support him.

Everybody knows Putin has his dirt, doesn't mean everyone supports him & not Obama. People just call it like they see it.

If someone accused Hitler of wanting to eradicate all blacks, I'd prove them wrong. Using your brain Mr. Dunny, you would be able to assume that I'm not a Hitler supporter...

Comment

seriously what is their endgame with Russia? military draft? nuclear war? we're all supposed to die because Russia hacked donna bamboozle and john pedopasta's emails is that it? Russia corrupted our election by exposing corruption?
                Trump being the president doesn't bother me as much as the fact that Russia can hack us to push their political agenda without facing repercussion or even criticism from Trump.

Even if you are personally fine with what Russia did this time, based on your political leaning, surely you must appreciate the grave nature of the situation. Sets a bad precedent.

EDIT: Would like to clarify that I have absolutely no problem with the emails being released per se.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 01-11-2017, 04:29 PM.

Comment

There is no endgame. Everyone I know is thrilled that the DNC was hacked, even the non-political loved seeing evidence of rigged elections. Putin could claim responsibility on state television right now and all he would get "bombed" with is fan mail.

Simply put, the queen ant died and the workers never got their next order. They're stuck running in circles repeating "Russia, Russia, Russia".

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Trump being the president doesn't bother me as much as the fact that Russia can hack us to push their political agenda without facing repercussion or even criticism from Trump.

Even if you are personally fine with what Russia did this time, based on your political leaning, surely you must appreciate the grave nature of the situation. Sets a bad precedent.
                    The bad precedent is politicizing the Russian or any foreign meddling just because you lost a political campaign and using it to damage your opposition. We meddle in their affairs and they meddle in ours. This is nothing new. Using it in this manner the left is weakens the country.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

In your own words, how has Obama been a better leader or had a more positive impact on the world than Putin?

Whos campaign-motivated military withdrawal handed control to ISIS, as universally predicted? Who cleaned up the mess?

Who funded the Syrian "moderate rebels" who all defected to Al-Nusra and ISIS? Who cleaned up the mess?

Who has promoted demographic stability and incentivized families in his country? Who was busy glorifying transvestites and and martyring street criminals?

A few senile housewives will fall for this the Russia hysteria, and they won't matter. Obama and his ideology are the western world's enemy. Not Russia. I would trust a random decent foreign dude over the likes of you any day.
                      Last edited by ////; 01-11-2017, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X