White boy rapes black special needs teen, gets away with it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    You seem upset. Why the name calling?

Is Freedom your girlfriend or something? Why are you always playing Captain Save A Hoe for him?

If he can post articles about vile people abusing the mentally handicapped why can't I?
    Still missing the point

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      Still missing the point
      This thread is about a subhuman savage who viciously assaulted a special needs teen. Then getting a mere slap on the wrist for it.

Do you have an opinion on that?

Or did you just come in here to suck off Freedom?

Comment

so some **** rapes a mentaly handicapped person and its ok for sick ****ers here. me personaly would put a bullet in the head of every one that thinks thats ok

Comment

The only difference between the two crimes in my eyes was one was live streamed. The perpetrators in both should have been/be locked up till old age.

How those white jocks got a light sentence tells me they have someone high up protecting them. Maybe their parents have political connections. Even with the black kid having two white parents could not get him proper justice.

The black kids left the evidence out there for everyone to see. Also from their background they will not have anyone higher up looking out for them. They are doomed. Not that I feel bad about it, they'll deserve what they will get. I just wish the college white dudes would have been treated properly also.

Comment

Despicable. I would have said the same thing in the other thread but I am on Freedom's ignore and can't comment in it.

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            it wasnt a rape.

there's a reason why this guy didnt get jail time and was not made to register as a sex offender.

this was bullying gone to the extreme.

this guy wasnt sexually lusting for him.

this was a dbag football player who kicked a hanger in someone's ass.

the injury wasnt bad, and the intent wasnt sexual.

hence the sentence.
            We'll have to agree to disagree with what constitutes rape. I think if you sodomize someone's arsehole with a coathanger.. well yeah I would classify that as sexual assault.
            Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 01-08-2017, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X