No announcement yet.

White boy rapes black special needs teen, gets away with it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Former Idaho high school football player avoids jail time for assaulting mentally disabled teammate with coat hanger

"A former Idaho high school football player originally charged with sexually assaulting his mentally disabled teammate will avoid jail time and escape classification as a sex offender after pleading guilty to a lesser felony...

In May, the Idaho attorney general’s office filed sexual assault charges against the 19-year-old and two of his teammates, who went on to be charged in juvenile court. They alleged the three suspects lured the special needs student into the locker with the promise of a hug, but instead held him down and shoved a coat hanger into his rectum...

The victim and his adopted siblings are the only black people in the Southern Idaho town, according to the newspaper."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2917313
    This was terrible. I read something about him saying he "accidently " kicked the coat hanger in his ass. Idaho is the home of the Aryan nation.

Comment

Disgusting.

Is he rich or something? Good lawyer?

Comment

I don't get it,, how can you plead guilty to a felony (even a lesser one) and not get jail time?

This was a disgusting act, how ****ed up and weird to you have to be to find it funny or entertaining to **** with a ******s arsehole.. they should be killed

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          Why would he put a coat hanger in his butt?

WTF?

Why is no one commenting on that?

Is that not the elephant in the cupboard here?

A COAT HANGER IN THE BUTT?

WHY?

WTF?
          My dude was bumping that Wu-Tang cut with the torture skit that day.

#LoadedWrapsDatDetectiveDoe

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            Why would he put a coat hanger in his butt?

WTF?

Why is no one commenting on that?

Is that not the elephant in the cupboard here?

A COAT HANGER IN THE BUTT?

WHY?

WTF?
            Coathanger in the butt is usually the result of a back alley abortion gone wrong.

But in this case, I think the victim was constipated and the only way the rapist can pull the turds out of his victim's ass was with a coathanger. Rape is easier when the victim isn't backed up, just saying.

Comment

Former Idaho high school football player avoids jail time for assaulting mentally disabled teammate with coat hanger

"A former Idaho high school football player originally charged with sexually assaulting his mentally disabled teammate will avoid jail time and escape classification as a sex offender after pleading guilty to a lesser felony...

In May, the Idaho attorney general’s office filed sexual assault charges against the 19-year-old and two of his teammates, who went on to be charged in juvenile court. They alleged the three suspects lured the special needs student into the locker with the promise of a hug, but instead held him down and shoved a coat hanger into his rectum...

The victim and his adopted siblings are the only black people in the Southern Idaho town, according to the newspaper."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2917313
              yeah yeah yeah--- we all know this is a direct response to the Freedom thread. How much more unoriginal can you get? And you say you have no agenda?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                yeah yeah yeah--- we all know this is a direct response to the Freedom thread. How much more unoriginal can you get? And you say you have no agenda?

Reality has an agenda?

This is a current event that happened out there in the real world. Don't blame me. Blame the piece of **** rapist.

Comment

Reality has an agenda?

This is a current event that happened out there in the real world. Don't blame me. Blame the piece of **** rapist.
                  You're really dumb, that's all I'm saying.

Comment

Reality has an agenda?

it wasnt a rape.

there's a reason why this guy didnt get jail time and was not made to register as a sex offender.

this was bullying gone to the extreme.

this guy wasnt sexually lusting for him.

this was a dbag football player who kicked a hanger in someone's ass.

the injury wasnt bad, and the intent wasnt sexual.

hence the sentence.

Comment

You seem upset. Why the name calling?

Is Freedom your girlfriend or something? Why are you always playing Captain Save A Hoe for him?

If he can post articles about vile people abusing the mentally handicapped why can't I?

Comment

Working...
                      X